Chapter 6

Liam's Pov
I wake with a start its Saturday. There's arms around me oh it's Scott we have been boyfriends about a day now I'm already so in love with him. I really want to give up my virginity to him but I need to wait for the relationship to go on longer. Scott stirs awake. 'Morning babe it's Saturday' I blush at being called babe. 'Yes we can cuddle all day or more if you want' I say. He chuckles. 'Is the death pool anything to worry about today' 'yes you have gone up in value but I will protect you my love' 'aww I love you so much,I can't believe you are mine now'. 'Yes it's amazing to have you as mine too'we continue to cuddle till i start to get slight hard. Scott notices after awhile 'babe are u that exited from a conversation' 'yes you would turn me with anything you do'. He laughs,he soon starts slipping his hand down my front. He squeezes my nips I moan he keeps going till he reached my hard dick and pumps it through my underpants he then slips his hand under my underpants I moan loud this time. He soon has me cuming on to his hand he goes and grabs a cloth but he first licks his fingers and makes a pleasured face. He wipes me clean,'baby did u enjoy that' 'oh yes so good'. We fall back asleep for another hour my parents won't be back till Monday evening so we have the house to ourselves. We soon straighten up in the bed and put on Netflix we put on the shadow hunters show. We don't talk much because we love each other and can just feel loved in the silence. We finish the whole season we are not worrying about the death pool or any supernatural stuff. We cuddle and kiss most of the day. At around six pm Scott says 'let's go on a date to the Mexican place it's far but really good we haven't had our first date yet' 'ok love' we both get ready in casual enough clothes but not jog pants or anything like that but Jean and a shirt. We flirt and kiss while we get ready to go to the restaurant. It takes us about 20 minutes to get to the restaurant. We wait in line to be put into seats. It's about 5 minutes till we are sitting we get a few looks from people but we don't care. We order enchiladas etc. We chat all through the date I found out about Alison his first love and what happened to her,so sad to lose your first love but my first love is Scott so I hope he never leaves me. I learn so much about him and how he struggled when he was a new werewolf and when he became an alpha. I love him even more now. We leave at nine from the restaurant to go home it takes 20 minutes again to arrive back. It was 20 past nine at that stage so we decided to go to bed and put on a movie. We change into our underpants we both got it. we put on the movie ender's game it's about 12:39 when it's over we turn off the tv and fall asleep in each other's arm I never have any nightmares anymore just peaceful dream or sexy time dreams about me and Scott.

A/n
Sorry for the long wait but I haven't been well mentally so I'm back on track now thanks for waiting. 😘😘😘 To the people who have read and voted thank you