Chapter Forty Four

PLEASE READ THE CONTENT WARNING: ITS FOR THIS CHAPTER AND PROCEEDING CHAPTERS. IM STILL A BABY WRITER SO IM SORRY ABOUT THIS!

 IM STILL A BABY WRITER SO IM SORRY ABOUT THIS!

Kiba
I'm sorry, okay. I'm sorry. I need to talk to you about us because I feel like I'm the only one trying to take our relationship seriously. I want to talk one on one, civilly. Sure I understand why you'd want to break up with me. I do. But can we please talk about it. I want to understand what I did wrong and maybe how we can move forward?

I'll admit I was fucked up on what I did Friday. It was. I apologize for that. I want another chance, please. So I don't have to fucking corner you like that.

So please respond.

Seen

Kiba
Naruto don't be a dick alright I said I'm sorry. Don't ignore me again.

Seen

Kiba
You fucking dick! Don't make me come to your apartment!

Seen

Kiba
Naruto please. I'm sorry not just for Friday but a lot of other shit I've realized I've done so can you talk to me.

Please Naruto

Why are you treating me like this? We took a break! Not break up. Please talk to me

Delivered

Kiba
Wow, not even reading my messages anymore. That's real fucking mature blondie. You know what fuck you. I've done everything I could to save this fucked up relationship for two years! I've given you everything I could of myself and what I had just to be treated like shit! Fuck you.

Am I just worthless now?

Why

Delivered

Kiba
Naruto I'm sorry.

I'm just frustrated okay. Please text me back or something. I bought some of that ramen you like, maybe you can come pick it up and we can talk?

It's the gourmet ramen packets.

*Image attached*

See. It's the extra-large but I got you like four packets I only need two.

Akamaru misses you soooooo come over or something.

*Image attached of Akamaru*

Delivered

Kiba
Am I muted?

Are you still mad at me over that?

I should be the angry one here! So stop being childish and talk to me