Just magic: Bambi x !depressed/angst! reader

A/N: This was requested by CheyenneyARTZ The first requester of the day. Thank you very much for supporting me even tho my chapters are shit. The one is angst so this shit is going to be deep I think probably idk I'm kinda bad at angst more like very bad because I'm a very happy person most all the time. So here you go Chey I hope you and the other readers like this chapter. If you like to request a Dave or Bambi x reader one it's on the request page on the chapter don't be afraid ok? Without further ado, let's start shall we!?

ONESHOT GO VROOM VROOM:

It was morning, the alarm went off loudly. Y/N groan by the annoying alarm and turning it off. Y/N skipped for today school and thinking about not going to school anymore because the past couple of months people have been saying rumors about her/him and some of the kids in class are hurting her/him and nobody likes her/him. Except a few weeks ago that she/he met a young boy named Bambi in Math class and been friends ever since that day. Anyways, after a more hours of sleep, Y/N woke up from his/her slumber and noticed that some of her cuts and bruises on her arms that are healing little by little. She/He went to the bathroom and brushed her/his teeth and washing her/his face. Then, she/he went back to his/her bedroom and pick up the phone and playing (video game or any type of app) for a few hours.  Until there is a notification on her/his phone and it was Bambi.

The text messages:

🌽CORN BOI🌽: Hey Y/N, I haven't seen you in school today.... why weren't you in school today?

✨Y/N✨: Because I wanted to, I just felt like it that's all.

🌽CORN BOI🌽:Ok! Recently I heard people in class talked shit about you while you weren't here for the whole school day what happened? D:

✨Y/N✨: Oh nothing...... :/

🌽CORN BOI🌽: Bruh, There has to be something wrong like come on now, there is nothing wrong about people talking shit about you?

✨Y/N✨: Yeah it's because they are just jealous 😒💅

🌽CORN BOI🌽: NUHH UHH..... IM GOING TO YOUR HOUSE THEN GOOOOOD BYEEEEEE 🏃

✨Y/N✨: Oh Jesus Christ... why?! YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE MY HOUSE IS 😩😩

By the time Y/N responded the message, Bambi didn't respond to her/him back. Y/N now sitting up on her/his bed putting a pillow on her/his face, screaming on the top of her/his lungs out of frustration.

Few minutes went by brought to you by Bambi running to your house 🏃💨 (He a runner he a track star) (A/N: Idk why he is a type of person that would run to people's houses for some reason and just smack you with his corn 🌽 ANYWAYS....)

A knock from upstairs in her/his bedroom. Y/N walked to the window and surprisingly it was Bambi hanging on to the wall for dear life. Y/N was surprised that how Bambi even knows his/her address is.

BAMBI: HELP PLEASE I DONT WANNA DIE

Y/N: Omg...

Y/N open the window and helps Bambi him up to her/ his room.

BAMBI: OmG TY FOR SAVING OUT THERE I WAS ABOUT TO DIE

Y/N: Your welcome. By the way I got two questions, one how you get to my window and my address and second why do you want to come here?

BAMBI: Ok ok, first and for most there was a tree next to your house and it's magic that I know where house is. Second, I wanted to talk to you about the text we had a few minutes ago.

Y/N: Oh....I told that everything is fine. They're just jealous remember. Heheheh....

Bambi grab her/his hand and stared seriously to her/him. Y/N blushed and sweating a little about the situation and the tension they are having. Y/N looked away from him.

Y/N: Oh my..... You're serious now huh...

BAMBI: YUP! One more time I'm saying this, you don't have tell me but what's going on.

Y/N: Fine Fine....I'll say it ok... Bambi...

BAMBI: You can always count on me Y/N :)

Y/N: So...You now that I'm (sexually) right?

BAMBI: right?

Y/N: Before I met you, I told some of my "friends" that I'm (sexually)  and most of the "friends" laughed and thought I was joking but in reality I was not. After that moment now everyone knows that I'm (sexually) and I'm getting bullied for just my sexually without you even looking because you were too busy Bambi and look at me now. I'm really scared to go to school and thinking about dropping out of this hell hole called school! I don't what's next tomorrow or the next or....ANY DAY NOW!! I CANT WITH THIS BULL SHIT BAMBI!!!

Bambi got surprise and noticed some of the cuts on her/his arms that are healed and some not so much. Bambi hugged her/him tightly and felt guilty about that he wasn't looking while you were just by yourself. Y/N was shocked and cried because she/he haven't felt much loved in a while ever since her parents were in a "Business trip". Y/N broke the hug and wiped her/his tears away. Bambi was more worried about her/him and cupped her/his face.

BAMBI: OMG ME SOO SORRY DID ME DO SOMETHING THE WRONG?!? D:

Y/N: No No No Bambi! It just I've never been loved in a while and had a friend like you before, thank you very much for being my friend.

BAMBI: Dawww, No problem Y/N just call me when you have problems or even at school. When someone is at school and bullies you again I'll fight them no matter how much trouble I get for just protecting you.

Y/N smiles and blushed light pink  color and gently grabs his both of his hands.

Y/N: Thanks Bambi.

BAMBI: No problem, anything for a best friend. Oh!, and one more thing to give you to be even happier.

Y/N: Oh....What is it?

Bambi blushed a red hot tomato and pulls out lots of corn out of his pocket and handing it to her/him. Y/N gasp and giggles, taking the corn out of Bambi's grasp.

Y/N: Omg, Thank you! I love corn, corn it is my favorite veggie after all. (A/N: If you don't like any type of veggie well then just appreciate that Bambi just gave you corn c: ) Bambi blushed even redder like he is about to explode and studdered a little

BAMBI: N-No problem! You're actually the first person to get to keep my corn because I don't trust people nor trust my friends to touch nor taking my fabulous corn.

Y/N: I got one more question.

Bambi: Spill the beans out then.

Y/N: How did you put all of that corn in that one pocket?!?

BAMBI: M A G I C!

Y/N: *sighs* This is why I love you very much

BAMBI: HUH?!?! YOU LOVE ME?!?!

Y/N and Bambi turned thier whole face red. Y/N got the courage to kiss Bambi on the cheek.

Y/N: Indeed much so Bambi

BAMBI: :0

T H E E N D

A/N: well that was kinda bad I guess because angst is kinda not my thing and it's my first angst story sooo yeah. Plus I kinda based it on my middle school year because my best friend got bullied for just his sexually, like that is stupid....like bruh. Anyways good morning and good night folks

Btw idk if that chapter is angst or not because before I published I forgot what angst is at first so I searched it up and I realized HOLY SHIT I made it more like a depressed reader than angst type.
IM SOOO SORRY IF I MADE MOR OF A DEPRESSED READER AND ANGST 🥲😰

And if you are straight in this chapter just go with the story I guess?