WELL, WELL, WELL (PART 2)

A/N: Welp PEOPLE WANTED A PART 2 THIS WILL BE THE END. Probably....maybe.....you never know...... GRAB YOUR PLUSHIE, GRAB UR POPCORN, AND MONSTER ENERGY DRINK AND THE SOFT CREAM, THIS IS GOING TO BE SOOO DRAMATIC SMH AND BTW THEY ALL ARE HUMANS WELL POLY SHAPE LIKE HUMANS. THE HATS OF THE CLONES WILL BE THE SAME.

ONESHOT BE LIKE: AHA ONE SHOT MORE LIKE A TWO SHOT AHA AHA (get it bc....two parts....ok let's just.... Get right into it)

PREVIOUSLY ON THE WALKING DEA- I MEAN WELL, WELL, WELL! MORE LIKE WHELL WHELL WHELL(get it because..ugh making bad puns):

Y/N: BRUH MISTER DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I ALMOST GOT CAUGHT BY THAT DUMB FARMER FOR STEALING HIS CORN?!

Y/N: How the hell did that idiot put lasers?!

Y/N: How the hell did he put a fucking alligators on a fucking farm?! I swear if there is a loin or a tiger, This is a zoo not a farm anymore.

THE FARMER: STOP THEM FELLAS, WE GOT A HOBO TO HUNT AND ITS THE SAME FUCKING HOBO AS LAST TIME AND THE OTHER TIME AND....YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN GET EM GO GO GO

THE FARMER: Let's carry them. Once we inside of the farm, tie them up. We need some answers of why they keep stealing my corn

THE FARMER: WELL, WELL ,WELL.....Guess who finally wakes up. Enjoyed your precious beauty sleep?

Y/N: Bruh where am I? Why am I here? What do you want from me?! And also thanks for asking I did pretty well on my beauty sleep until you ruin-

Y/N: Can you take it off for me I'm sweating here....

The farmer takes of the mask. One of the member wide eyed at them.

THE MEMBER: Oh my god......Bestie is that you?!

Y/N: Hannie?!

The member takes of their own mask. She has brown hair with light golden highlights, high ponytail.

HANNIE: ITS ME BESTIE!!!

Y/N: OH MY GOD BESTIE!!!!

Will Y/N ESCAPE? WILL THE BOSS KILL THEM IF Y/N IS GONE? WILL BAMBI EVEN UNDERSTANDS BASIC HUMAN LIFE? WILL I EVER GET A LIFE?

THE VIEWERS: BRUH LET US READ THE SECOND PART ALREADY!! *Throws popcorn at A/N*

A/N: OK OK, I was trying to be dramatic like an action movie like- *sigh* here you go.....

The member takes of their own mask. She has brown hair with light golden highlights, high ponytail.

HANNIE: ITS ME BESTIE!!!

Y/N: OH MY GOD BESTIE!!!!

THE FARMER: Wait you know this hobo?

Hannie smacks the farmer on the backs of his head.

THE FARMER: OW! OI WHAT WAS THAT FOR YOUR THE MEMBER IM THE BOSS!

Hannie smacks the farmer but this time on the face.

THE FARMER: OK OK! IM SORRY.

HANNIE: Mhm that's what you get for calling my bestie a hobo and acting as if your the father of the group here.

THE FARMER: But technically, I am the father of our group here Mrs. Rodriguez or is it Romo....Nah I'll just call you Mrs. RoRo.

HANNIE: Understandable.

Y/N: Umm bestie?

HANNIE: Yes darling what is it? (Platonically)

Y/N: Can you untie me please?