A secret Book? (Bambi x Reader)

A/N: Bambi is one inch taller than you XD

ONE SHOT GO BRR:

Y/N wanted to visit Bambi because they were bored and curious what adventure they going to have. Plus who wouldn't hang out with Bambi he is a fun guy and so praised by the corn gods that he could be one of the gods of the corn 🌽. So after of few minutes past of walking to Bambi's farm house, Y/N knocked on the door to see if anyone is there. But sadly none was in the farm house, so they knew whenever Bambi is not in his farm that means he is taking care of his GOD LEVEL 🌽. So Y/N went to the back of the farm went saw lots of lots of corn. Y/N was never sure because of course it was alot of corn and crops everything. The second they touched the corn a sound come out of nowhere. Y/N looked around to see where the noise is coming from. A shadow then appeared towards them and then suddenly...

BAMBI: GOD DAMN IT Y'ALL KEEP STEALING MY CORNN YOU MAGGOTS!!!

Y/N: AHHHH!!!!

Bambi tackled Y/N to the ground and almost punching them in the face. Bambi was on top of you by the way. ( SMH THE SKILLS THAT BAMBI HAS)

Y/N: JESUS.... THE POWER OF THE CORN COMPELS YOU!!

BAMBI: WHO ARE YOU HOBO?!

Y/N: GOD DAMN IT. ITS ME DUMB ASS!

BAMBI: OI OI DONT CALL ME A DUMBASS. Also Hi Y/N how you doing.

Y/N: Good enough.

BAMBI: Nice weather ain't it mate!

Bambi smiles at Y/N, giving them a thumbs up

Y/N: Y-yeah can you ummm...

Bambi just realized what position they were in. Bambi shocked and blushed, now getting off of Y/N. Bambi stand up and dusted away with his hand.

BAMBI: Oh yeah....My bad. Here let me help you.

Bambi gives you his hand. Y/N grabbed his hand to help them up. Y/N dusted the dirt off of them and gets a little flustered.

Y/N: It's fine.

BAMBI: So why did you come here for?

Y/N: Just to visit you duhh, You are a very funny and entertaining person I have ever seen besides Dave, and (F/N). But yeah I was bored that's all what I'm trying to say.

BAMBI: Oh great! You can help me plant my corn if you want.

Y/N: Of course!

BAMBI: Great! What me to show you around.

Y/N: Nah I'm fine Hannie showed me around when you're not here.

BAMBI: Ok- Wait....How did she know?....

Y/N: She has her ways.

BAMBI: Oh...Anyways ready to show you how to plant the corn.

Y/N: Ok. One more thing

BAMBI: Yeah?

Y/N steals Bambi's hat and wore it running away. Bambi was shocked and ran after them.

BAMBI: YOU HOBO YOU WERE GOING TO STEAL MY HAT

Y/N: HAHA

BAMBI: YOU MOTHER FU-

Bambi caught up to Y/N, Bambi tackled them again and then they both rolled down the hill. After a few minutes of them rolling down the hill somehow they both landed next to a cave. They both look at the cave and then look at each other. They both blushed at each other because the position they were in.