A rap Battle (Dave x shy reader

A/N: IDK WHAT TO PUT IN THE TITLE BUT THIS IS A SHY READER SO GET READY TO BE TEE HEE TEE HEE IM NERVOUS 👉👈
👉👈👁️👄👁️ ♿♿♿♿ ANYWAYS LETS GO

HOLD ON BEFORE YOU READ

IMMA LET YOU KNOW THAT THE DARES  CHAPTER IS IN 5 DAYS OR IF IT HITS 6K VIEWS YES I CHANGED IT. BUT GET READY TO COMMENT A DARE FEEL FREE TO PUT ANY  DARE BESIDES THE NASTY LEMON STUFF UGH AND CHARACTER IN THIS DARE ARE DAVE, (ME), BAMBI, BF, Y/N, AND GF SOOO BE PREPARE OK LETS GO.

Chapter be like 🛐🛐🛐🛐:

I ALMOST FORGOT DAVE DOESN'T HAVE A WHEELCHAIR FOR THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I SAID SO....

Y/N and Dave are going to the park together for a date (P.S already bf and gf). Holding hands and singing to the Trap anthem while nothing and nobody is around the park at 5 pm 

😎✋💃💃  (SORRY IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS SONG BUT ITS ONE OF MY PERSONAL FAVS)  

The song ends and Dave and Y/N was just starting at each other for like 10 minutes (JK) For like 10 seconds and Y/N blushed redder than a tomato and ketchup.

DAVE: Oh my lordy lord shawty you can rap like Eminem and The Rock (it's about drive it's power 😎👌)

Y/N: You sure?....I kinda sound bad no gonna lie babe...

Dave walks up to Y/N and gently grabs their shoulders and pulls closet to them to the point that thier heads touched each other.

DAVE: Why would I lie... I never lie

Y/N: Remember you promise to not leave the house kitchen on fire and a few hours you made the whole house on fire that you made Bambi's farm house and his corn on fire?

Dave: I-

Y/N: and Bambi cussed out a bunch of profanities at us.

DAVE: AHH YESS GOOD TIMES AM I RIGHT?!

Y/N: Sure Dave whatever you say smh

Y/N pushed Dave playfully and before they walked aways from him Dave grab thier arm. Dave pulls Y/N closer than before. They both giggled and were about to kiss until...

BF: Beep!

Y/N: Huh?

DAVE: BRUH WE WERE ABOUT TO HAVE A GOOD MOMENT HERE UNTIL YALL CAME AND-.....oh

Dave and Y/N turned around to see who it is and it's bf and gf just stand there and doing the same thing walking and holding hands, having technically a break.

GF: Oh hi Dave I see you have a girlfriend now that's good for you, congratulations.

BF: Boop skee bop

DAVE: Yeah....Y/N, This is GF and BF. GF and BF this is Y/N.

Y/N looks at the ground and just waved at them. GF and BF smiled and said hi to them.

DAVE: Yeah they are not used to people so....yeah

Y/N elbowed Dave but not that hard.

DAVE: Ow what was that for

Y/N: I don't know I was bored.

BF: Beep boop

DAVE: That's right BF since Y/N is so scared of people why not battle   you and Y/N rap battle each here right now.

Y/N: What....NOOOOOOOO DAVE WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT I DONT WANNA RAP BATTLE IM NIT EMINEM OR FUCKING DA BABY!!!

Y/N smack Dave in the forehead. Dave laughs and hugs them tightly.

Y/N: Good thing I didn't hit that hard because I just love you.

DAVE: I love you too.

GF: Sorry to interrupt but I means it's not a bad idea.and besides noone is even here so that's a plus you sure you don't wanna still rap battle BF.

Y/N: Fineeeeee ONLY for one round.

DAVE: Be careful princess/prince, that little man is better than Eminem not gonna lie.

Y/N rolls their eyes and blushed. Bf gives them a microphone and the first song starts.

The song ends and Y/N didn't notice that some people are watching them and cheering for both Y/N and Bf. Dave walked up to them and gives him a pat on the back.

Y/N: Woah I didn't realize the a bunch a people are here somehow

DAVE: Yeah..... That's cliche of y'all

Y/N: Yeah.... Anyways that's was fun and I we go now?

The crowd was awing and some were like do another round some were like boo. Y/N made a disappointing face and looks at Dave.

DAVE: What....DONT LIKE AT NE FOR THIS YOUR POSITION NOW DARLING!?

Y/N: YOUR FAULT THAT IM RAP BATTLE THIS MIDGET

BF made a gasp and now wants to rap battle Y/N for the last round

Y/N: look look I'm sorry bf I was mad I didn't mean it-

BF: YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME FOOL

Y/N: Now you can talk Oh my god he is growing like a big boy

BF: OI I AM A BIG BOY

Y/N: Anyways, Dave sing with me since your the one who started this disaster.

DAVE: No I did good on the last round. Why not do it again by yourself.

Y/N: No I don't like the crowd, it's scary

DAVE: Fineeeeee.....This is the last round and we go home got that little man.

BF: FOR THE LAST TIME I AM NOT LITTLE MAN HE IS TOO TOO SMALL! AHHHHH

The last song now started:

The song ends and the crowd was wild cheering them on and being crazy. Dave looks at them and smiled.

DAVE: I told you that you sound better than Eminem!

Y/N hugs him tightly from the embarrassment that they did.

Y/N: S-Shut up I wanna go home ok now!

DAVE: Fineeeeee....I love you

Y/N: I love you too...

A/N: OMG Yessir I HAD I BLAST WITH THIS STORY BY JUST WRITING IT I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER :D