MORE DAVE X READER YAY

A/N: I'm proud that more and more people are writing stories about Dave and Bambi and more because idk I was the first.....I mean. The only thing I saw was a Dave x Bambi book at first. Then y'all writing more and I feel like people are now brave now to write their own and I'm proud for the DAVE AND BAMBI SUPPORTERS ✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️💃💃💃💃💃 ANYWAYS HERE ANOTHER ONE SHOT MY LOVES FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ANYTHING ABOUT THE CHAPTERS IM DOING BC I RESPECT PEOPLE OPINION.

ONESHOT GOO YES 10K VIEWS AND 209 VOTES MWA MWA:

DAVE: Wha- what do you mean I need to take a break?! The children need me!

Dave was talking on the phone with the principal.

PRINCIPAL: Is ok we have a sub to replace you for today. She is very nice.

At the classroom:

HANNIE: OK YOU SPAWNS OF SATIN YOUR HOMEWORK IS DOING WORK AT HOME AND CLASS DO WHATEVER AND LETS WATCH BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY

THE STUDENTS: YAY!

THE PROJECTOR: BILL NYE YOUR MOM DIED 😎👌

THE WEIRD KID: OH YEAH SCIENCE RULES BABY

PRINCIPAL: Yup! Totally under control OK GOODBYE-

DAVE: WAI-

Principal ended the call. Dave was sad that he didn't want to miss out work but at the same time at least he spend time with his girl/boyfriend because he barely sees them now and his son. Tristan came in the room.

DAVE: Oh hey son.

TRISTAN: Hello father of mine can we go to Dave an busters.

DAVE: Son...that arcade stole my name so no.

TRISTAN: But Y/N is working there and they would be every appreciate that if you would visit them.

Dave already got dressed and ready to see them.

DAVE: OK NEVERMIND SON WE GOING TO SEE THEM!

TRISTAN: DAMN, YOU CARE ABOUT THEM MORE THAN ME

DAVE: SORRY SON!

TRISTAN: I hate you with a passion.

DAVE: THATS THE SPIRIT NOW LETS GO TO DAVE AN BUSTERS.

Time skip and they went to Dave and busters.

DAVE: So where is Y/N?

TRISTAN: Hold on I saw them yesterday they should be.... Dad you wait while Im trying to look for them.

DAVE: Sure.....

Tristan runs at the staff only because Y/N allowed him to and all their employees know him because he is god at arcade games. At the staff area he finds a kinda sad Y/N looking at the floor.

TRISTAN: UHHH Y/N??

Y/N: OH... Hey kiddo..

(THIS TIME Y/N DOESN'T KNOW DAVE IS TRISTAN FATHER)

TRISTAN: What's wrong?

Y/N: My boyfriend barley sees me anymore because of two reasons one because he works longer than me and second he annoyed that his name is based on this freaking arcade!

TRISTAN: Oh I know what you talking about Dave!

Y/N: Ye- WAIT HOW YOU KNOW

TRISTAN: Oh I know everyone. By the way he told me he is here right now you know.

Y/N: WHAT....REALLY WHERE IS HE?!

TRISTAN: HOLD UP.. Don't go anywhere just yet..

Y/N: What why?!