i. The Accident

Chapter 1The Accident

Chapter 1
The Accident

You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present❜-Jan Gildwell

Makani's POV

"don't let evil consume you," mom said, her eyes  glistened with tears threatening to fall. i had this uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach, like this was the last conversation we would ever have. mom rested her hand on mine, "i don't know if we will make it out alive tonight." she admitted. a part of me always knew that something bad would happen,  i mean it just felt like everything was going too well. Its like the universe doesn't want good things to happen to us.

"mom i love you," I tightened my grip on moms free hand that wasn't holding the steering wheel to ease her anxiety until something caught my eye in the side mirror. wait, what the hell? a van that looked similar to the one that chased us out of hawkins sped up to us and rammed the back of the car.

the whole car jolted forward sending us flying forward. the car swerved and mom attempted to regain control but just before she could the van rammed into the car again sending the car off the side of the road.

i fought the overwhelming panic rising in me as it
took over me, rain clouds started forming in the sky and rain instantly began pouring down getting increasingly heavier. the car continued rolling down hill crashing into everything in its path and moms screams filled the air as we  chaotically rolled down but her screams  were cut short as a large shard of glass pierced into her throat reducing her screams to gargles. a ear piercing scream left my mouth at the sight of the crimson red blood now pouring out of her throat. as the scream left my throat a storm started to stir and the rain pounded down harder. i reached out to moms now lifeless body but the second I was able to grasp onto her the car crashed and everything went black.

 i reached out to moms now lifeless body but the second I was able to grasp onto her the car crashed and everything went black

Authors Note:  It is intentionally in lowercase. Hey hope you enjoyed babes. Okay i know this was bad but im still learning so bare with me.  Need me some Nancy appreciation because shes fucking hot and there aren't enough fan fics of her.. Anyway yeah surprise shawty new book innit. Wrote this on my break from the fear street book and i have this mapped out and everything. So we see a bit of Makanis story which shouldn't be too many chapters then we finally get to see Nancy x Makani. AYO SHIP NAME IN THE COMMENTS BELOW anyway love you all cya
-Artymisy