vii. Got that Princess?

Chapter 7vii

Chapter 7
vii. Got that Princess?

*tw homophobia*

"hey nance, can't wait to see your movie," shouted the boy laughing with his friend in the passenger seat, nancys heart dropped into the pit of her stomach, "what the hell was that?" asked jonathan, "i don't know" she replied, she paused deep in thought before looking towards the cinema, "what?" asked makani confused. nancy didn't reply she sprinted off towards the cinema, "hey where are you going?" shouted jonathan. they both followed behind nancy hearing her whimpers both looking at each other confused, "nancy wait!" suddenly they stopped in front of the cinema, jonathans mouth moved into a 'O' shape and makani immediately ran to nancys side looking up at the words as she stood before the sign absolutely distraught.

the words 'all the right moves featuring nancy the dyke wheeler' were plastered in big writing on the movie screening sign, "jesus" muttered jonathan, makanis blood boiled with anger, people passed by giving nancy looks and whispering to each other. voices came from an alleyway beside the building, "tommy you write like a three year old" nancy stormed off down towards the alley recognizing the voice, "shut up" replied another voice, "I didn't know you could spell" replied another. nancy glared at the teenagers clumped together on a stair case spray painting a plank of wood the words 'byers is a perv' she walked towards them, anger coursing through her veins. "aw hey there princess," teased carol giving her a mocking look, "uh oh she looks upset" commented tommy. 

she stopped infront of steve pausing before swinging her palm across his cheek, the group behind him gasped making noises like 'ohhhh' and 'oooooo'. "what is wrong with you?" scolded nancy, "whats wrong with me? whats wrong with you? i was worried about you" argued back steve, "i can't believe i was actually worried about you," he scoffed. "what are you talking about?" asked  nancy confused, "i wouldn't lie if i were you, don't want to be known as nancy the lying dyke now do you?" commented carol. makani and jonathan both approached the arguing group, "speak of the devil," tommy jumped down from the staircase looking at jonathan before holding his gaze on makani, "hi and who the fuck are you?" makani walked up to tommy stopping right infront of his face, "ill show you who the fuck i am in a minute if you don't back the fuck away," she sneered. 

"oh timbers shivered" teased tommy looking down at the slightly shorter girl. makani squeezed her eyes shut tight, "the universe tests me every fucking day," she muttered under her breath before backing away crossing her arms. nancy looked back at jonathan before holding her gaze longer on makani, "you came by last night didn't you," she sighed. "ding ding ding, does she get a prize?" teased carol, "look, i don't know what you think you saw but it wasn't like that," makani felt slightly hurt by the comment but hid it well, "what so you just let her in your room to... study? i saw the way she looked at you" makani awkwardly scratched the back of her neck, "boo hoo you saw too girls in a bed and suddenly they are 'dykes' to you wow your not very bright are you," she scoffed,, "we were just-" began nancy, "you were just what? finish that sentence," makani rolled her eyes, "well if you didn't just disrupt her she would have dumbass," steve glared at her before looking back down at nancy, "finish. that. sentence." he said slower this time. 

nancy breathed heavily squeezing her eyes shut tightly, "go to hell, nancy." he scoffed, "come on nance lets just leave," pleaded jonathan beginning to pull nancy away, makani began tapping her foot impatiently her patience wearing thin with the brown haired boy, "and you know what byers im actually impressed i always took you for a queer but i guess your just a screw up like your father." something in that very moment snapped in jonathan and makani could see it(literally), a red glowing aura radiated of him at such a high intensity that it was blinding. makani covered her eyes but it wasn't enough, the anger transferred itself to her, it was too strong. she charged forward throwing a punch at steve before jonathan could, jonathan took a step back as the girl continued throwing punches. he collapsed onto a railing holding himself up, he swung at her quick and her and the punch connected the side of  her head sending her stumbling back and making her vison blury.

punches were thrown between the two as they wrestled each other to the ground,  the sounds of nancy telling her to stop and steves friendship group cheering him on were now muffled. she gained control now throwing punches down onto him repeatedly, his friends cheers died down. she lifted steve up by the collar his face now beaten up, "your going to clean up that billboard and leave nancy and jonathan alone because if you think the beating you just took was bad... i can do worse, ill ruin you, your life and your perfect fucking hair you got that princess?" she said through gritted teeth in a scarily calm voice. her eyes pierced into the boy causing him to start nodding his head quickly. a police car pulled up behind them, she threw one final punch knocking steve out before being pulled off by the police officers and detained. steves group of friends rushed to his side and carried him away running away from the police. another officer arrested jonathan as he attempted to shove the officer off makani, "I got this one!" he shouted to the officer now chasing steve and his friends. nancy held her head in her hands breathing heavily.

Authors Note: God I hate season 1 steve, anyway yeah busy with school so expect slow updates

-Artymisy