Particle Accelerator Explosion...

Central City, 2014... The night of the particle accelerator explosion...

"Hey Nate, what's up?" I asked my brother.

"I thought you were coming back to the apartment to watch the accelerator turn on." He questioned.

"Yeah, sorry." I mixed the chemicals in the flasks. "I decided to stay back at the lab and get some more work done so I can go to brunch with you, dad, and mom tomorrow."

"Ugh, I still don't understand why we have to go." He complained.

"I know, I don't like Hank either, but we promised we'd go."

"Be safe. Love you Jenna."

"Love you too Nate." Before I could hang up, the line disconnected. Thinking it was weird, I went out to my window. There I saw a burst of something expanding throughout the city. I turned my head and I felt the wave hit me and glasses of chemicals shatter against my body. And then it was dark.

XXX

The next day was crazy. I woke up buried underneath at least a dozen broken bottles. I slowly gathered myself and stumbled to the apartment Nate and I shared. On my way, I saw a city in ruins. Cars flipped over. Skyscrapers turned into dust. Collection crews picking up the dead and injured. "Nate!" My voice called out into our apartment. It sounded sort of masculine, but I thought it was just the raspiness of my voice.

Nate's head peaked out of the kitchen and his eyes widened. "Who the hell are you and why do you look like me?" He asked.

"Nate, what are you talking about? It's me. It's Jenna."

"You're not my sister. Go now or I'll call the cops!" He threatened me. I hesitantly backed away and walked back out the door. On my way out, my keys slipped and I went to pick them up. When I looked at the doorknob, I didn't look like myself. I looked like Nate. And then I watched my face turn back into my own.

"What the hell is happening to me?"

A/N

Hello! I realized that no one actually write Behrad Tarazi fan fics so why not? The next few chapters will be longer. This was only for the particle accelerator explosion and what happened to Jenna. Hope you guys enjoy!