Chapter 6

^6^

Because I’m a dope and forgot to write the part in the last chapter where Willow tells Ali that she found the kitten etc. so here is a special chapter focused on her reaction, be warned, it will be short. Enjoy! :D

Willow’s POV

I sat down in my chair, Ali doing the same next to me. We had English for second period, the first class where we had met. I smiled nostalgically as I remembered the day that we first met, it felt like it had at least been six months since then, but the reality being only a mere week.

We listened to the teacher’s instructions and copied out this weird diagram that briefly explained a poem’s structure. I finished quickly and waited for Ali to finish and to pass the time, I just sat patiently and kept side glancing at her. I was jealous of how white her hair was. I didn’t even know that it was possible to have such a pure shade of white for a hair colour. The best thing is that it was all natural… not artificial dye that will fade away over time.

Ali finished up the diagram and rested her pencil neatly on her book and looked at me with a smile. I poked my tongue out at her as if to say “Ha! Ha! I’m faster than you”.

I suddenly remembered the kitten that I had found this morning and my face lit up in remembrance. Ali looked at me puzzled and I couldn’t help but to find it cute.

“Hey Ali” I whispered to her so as to not disturb the whole class.

“What?” Ali whispered back to me, it sounded almost as if she were a scared child listening to a scary story and she was about to find out who the killer was.

I smiled. “I was on my way to school and I had about half an hour to spare, so I decided that I would go to the park near the school. And on the way there I found an adorable grey kitten abandoned and alone. It was too cute to just leave there so I called up my mum and begged her to take it home and keep it. You should come over one day and see it in person, I took a photo before she left, here.” I told her and handed her my phone that had a picture of me holding the adorable ball of fur in my arms.

There was a moment of silence… and then it happened, something I was most definitely not expecting to happen… she squealed. She squealed long and hard… and then little tears started forming in her eyes as she stared at the screen lovingly. Then she started hyperventilating… and started doing a rather interesting action, it was as if she were fanning herself but really enthusiastically.

Needless to say… the whole class stopped what they were doing and stared at her… even the teacher.

When she was done, she handed me back my phone and simply replied “It’s cute.” Before clearing her throat and looking at the table with her head down and her cheeks flushed in embarrassment at the overly girly moment that the whole class had just witnessed. I didn’t know what else to do but laugh, and so I did, I let out a big loud hysterical laugh… and so did the whole class. That would be a memory that would forever stay with me; it was too funny to just forget. I have never seen, actually I think the whole class has never seen anyone react that way to a picture of a kitten before.

After the laughter had died down enough for the teacher, who was chuckling still, to take control of the class again, we went back to doing our work. Ali looked at me and asked “Was I really that loud?” She whispered with a pout and I giggled.

I turned to her and said “Honey… I think the whole of japan could hear you” and I laughed at her mortified expression as she buried her head into her folded arms and hid on the desk.

This has definitely made my day… and my only regret is that I didn’t record it.

------------- ---------------- -------------------- ------------------ ------------------- ------------------- ------------------- -------------

Okay… so it wasn’t meant to turn out this way… but it did xD

I can’t believe how quick and easy this chapter was to write :3

Anyways I hope you enjoyed it… and I feel sorry for Ali, it would be rather embarrassing for her since she doesn’t like others seeing her girly side… I guess Willow is just bringing it out in her :P

Well I think the pace of this story is going pretty fast but, I guess that isn’t a bad thing because I'm not boring anyone (At least I hope I'm not ;-;) with each chapter.

Anyways enjoy, don’t forget to vote, comment, fan and all the other goodies ^_^

~Kitty~