My little Dream

"Holy shit!" I jumped up and stared down at the now motionless Josh. What the hell did I just do!?

"Ohmygod, ohmygod,ohmygod!" I dropped the body kitchen knife and stared in horror at the fountain of blood that was gushing from Joshes neck.

"Brook!?" I turned around and found Jay and the crooked nosed man staring at me with rage. Did they notice the blood? Did they notice Josh?

"H-hey" I hid my hands behind my back and stood in front of Josh to block there view.

"Where the hell were you!" The crooked nosed man stepped closer and gazed angrily into my eyes. I decided to play along.

"S-sorry" I gulped and took a small step back.

"Sorry!" He pushed a finger into my chest and watched as I stumbled back.

"Don't do that" I gritted my teeth, fear and nerves gone. The crooked nosed man smirked and cocked a thin brow at me.

"What? This" He stepped forward and shoved his finger in my chest, harder this time. I reacted on instinct and drew out my claws. I slashed his neck and pounced on top of him, I brung my mouth to his neck and drank eagerly.

"Hey!" I felt someone rip me off of the now still body and throw me across the room. I jumped up and snarled at the silver eyed boy. Jay.

"Clear your fucking head! Look what you did!" Jay glared at me and motioned at the blood stained floor and the still motionless people.

"All I see is food" I laughed menacingly at my joke and took a longing glance at the blood.

"Look at you Brook. You have become a monster!" The words sliced through me, causing me to blink and stumble back.

"I-im no monster!" Tears sprouted to my eyes and I found my fists clenched at my sides. I focused on Jay and noticed he was also breathing hard and looking pissed.

"Ya brook, you are! Look what you did!" Josh waved a arm at the bodies and blood. My lower lip trembled as I took in the scene.

"And your not a monster yourself!" I motioned at Jay as memories flooded into my head. The gagging, the betral, the lies, the cheater. Lies,lies,lies.

"So what? You deserved it you bitch!" Jays face redened and he clenched his fists harder at his sides. Tears spilled onto my cheeks. Its true. I'm the monster here.

"I-im so sorry" I glanced up ashamed at Jay and wiped away the oncoming tears with the back of my hand.

"Just go Brook. Just leave and never come back" Jay motioned with rage at the door.

So with a confused, hurt, numb heart, I walked out of the house. I glanced back and saw Jay breaking down by his father. What did I just do?

I ran away from the confusion and hurt as fast as I could. I found myself running into the woods and dodging trees and roots. I stopped in front of a steep drop off cliff.

I walked closer and sat down on the edge. I glanced down and saw the roaring thrashing waves slashing angrily at the rocky uneven cliff side. Just like me.

"Dear lord, please forgive all my sins in my life, and watch over my-uh- please help anyone who needs it. Awmen" I opened my eyes and glanced once more at the steep cliff.

I felt myself slide slowly off the cliff edge until I was hurling towards the thrashing waves. The spray of the salty ocean soaked my clothes and face, as I plunged headfirst into the ice cold water. I sat still for a moment feeling the cold water touch my skin until I let go of all feeling I had.

I escaped into my little dream.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hey guys!
I know, I know, Such a corny ending. But hey! At least it wasn't one of those ones that end with them living happy ever after! I like a twist in my books!
Thnx for reading!!
Please share this book to other people and have them vote!
Please look up my other book, its called
THE BOY IN THE MASK
VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!
THNX AGAIN!!!!