"Coward"

Lou's POV:
In the morning , I heard the doorbell and had to run down the stairs shirtless .

Lou's POV:In the morning , I heard the doorbell and had to run down the stairs shirtless

I felt bad like that but who could it be ?!
I opened the door to face Maria and Elnour .
Great !.
Elnour stared at my body as if she hasn't seen any . I mean I had the most normal body you could've seen .
"Hello !?" Maria said .
"Morning." I said , coldly and watched Maria pass me by .
We were gonna go to school shop for uniforms .

Elnour smiled bending her head :" Did you know you look really sweet like this ?"I didn't want to but fakes a smile

I didn't want to but fakes a smile .
"Thanks."

we went to shop for school uniforms .
Blue shirts and trousers .
I rolled my eyes and looked back seeing Harry checking the uniforms .
I sniffed afew times and suddenly saw Elnour finding me and showing me different shirts .
She seemed helpful but I couldn't look at her in other ways ..
I actually felt like Harry was jealous of her . Like everytime I checked Harry he was glaring at Elnour so , what could I do ?
I'd just move on with her and talk to her sweetly .
Finally there was a time , I was frozen , Elnour stood infront of me and placed her hands on my waist crawling them upper on my neck , unbottuning my shirt's two first buttons :" This looks better .."

I didn't know what to say but she looked a little weird from that close ?

I just realized her eyecolor should've been fake . She had the bany pink lip vloss on her lips and as I was looking , suddenly a boy appeared beside us .
"Elnour ?!."
"A..Ah Max ?!" She stuttered .
"Who's this ?" I asked .
Yep , this . I didn't know him so ..
"He's Max.." She explained unsurely .
"Her boyfriend." Max said . He reminded me of these jealous and possesive boyfriends that could get angry with a simple touch; Annoying.