Chapter 3

When I woke up the first thing I saw was the sun beginning to rise. I lied on the ground hoping that last night was only a dream but as reality settled in, I realised it wasn't a dream.

When I got up I saw that Emily and Allison were still asleep so I decided to go for a walk. I didn't get too far away from our little camp when I heard a snap. I turned around to see if it was Emily or Allison but they were both asleep so I looked around me and I saw nothing but trees. I continued my walk when I saw something move within the trees and that's when I saw a brown wolf jump at me wanting to attack, but just in time another wolf jumped out and ripped the wolf off of me and growled at the brown wolf. When I looked back I saw the other wolf looking at me. It had pitch black fur and bright ocean blue eyes, for a slight second I felt warm then that feeling disappeared when they left.

Once the wolves left I went running back to our little camp to see that Emily and Allison were now awake. "Where were you?" Allison asked me and I could tell she was worried "I was on a walk" I told them. " I thought you were taken like the others," Emily told me. "Relax, I was fine. I didn't go too far away from the camp for anything to happen anyway."

After the talk, we all went to find some more berries to eat back at the camp. After we ate, we continued our journey to find Rachel and Rosie. I should probably keep my run in with the wolves a secret for now, so they don't get worried about me. I was brought back to reality when I heard a scream. I looked around and I saw that Allison was missing and I immediately knew that she was taken by the same thing that had taken Rachel and Rosie. It wasn't until I looked down and saw brown fur when I knew that the wolf that attacked me was the wolf that took Allison. What if the black wolf helped him take Allison. He can't have , that wolf was the one who stopped the brown wolf from killing me. At that moment I knew that we needed to find them and get them back home as soon as possible.