Chapter 5

"So I think it's best if I get going then" I said to Noah and started walking away. Once I was back on the path I felt someone grab my hand, I turned around to see Noah standing behind me.

"Follow me, it's going to get dark soon and I think you should sleep in an actual bed instead of sleeping on the wet ground." He told me and I followed him through the trees until we stopped in front of a large, beautiful wooden house. As I looked around I saw a lot of people staring at us as we walked up to the house. Well this is weird. I thought as we walked into a cozy room in the house. "I'm guessing this is your room?" I asked him. He nodded and said " Yeah it is just as I like it. Quiet, cozy, peaceful and most importantly it's away from all the craziness that I have to put up with everyday." I sat on the bed and listened carefully to everything he was saying and soon enough I fell asleep.

When I woke up I heard a few familiar screams that I knew all too well. I know those screams, could they all be here. That's when I heard my name being screamed "Kat!" I immediately knew who the scream came from "Emily!" I said and that's when Noah woke up.

"Where are they? What are you? What are you going to do with them?" I asked him. "OK. First of all, calm down." he said, trying to calm me down. "Not until I know they are safe." I said to him, that's when he said "I promise you they are safe, as for the other questions, We are not going to do anything with them." I sighed at the fact that they are and will still be safe. "Wait, what do you mean we?" I asked him. " That's difficult to say," he told me. "Try me," I said to him. "Well what everyone here, is something you only hear about in stories. We are shapeshifters that the stories say only turn into our other form on a full moon." My eyes went wide as I thought they can't be. He then told me "You know the wolf that attacked you, that was Derek and the wolf that saved you that was me. I know this will be hard to believe but don't be scared but" He took a deep breath and said "I'm a werewolf".