°TRUST ME°

This is an old BNHA /  FNAF fanfic I wrote possible a year ago that was unpublished and had 60-ish reads. 

PROLOUGE: 

The girl walked about the bustling city. Her eyes staying a shade of blue. Her eyes seemed to be scanning the city, taking it in and examining every nook and cranny. What they didn't know was it was a robot. This girl was human, but she had several robots inside her ready to protect her at any moment that could take over her body. One was currently possessing her, the leader. Circus Baby or C.B. for short.

The robot was the most protective of the bunch and would do anything for the child. The red-haired robot continued to walk the body of the child toward her school and gave back control. The eyes turned a e/c hue as the girl thanked the animatronic having a mental conversation with it, walking into her school.

The girl walked through the halls toward her class. The UA support class. Knowing a lot about animatronics was helpful. She could fix and make so many inventions with their help. She considered them actual beings versus being her quirk and got angry when people called her otherwise.

I should probably introduce them.

First, we have Y/N. Y/N's eyes change when an animatronic possess her which can be against her will if they want to protect her. The animatronics are thankful for her showing them the world after her finding them in a burnt pizzeria. The main ones were still intact and only a few of the minor ones were saved. She knows about the souls possessing them and doesn't mind it. The discovered that she can store them in her mind and they can pop out with a poof when she pleases. Can summon at anytime, any place and as many as needed. Prefers one at a time to prevent chaos.

Second, we have the ringleader. Circus Baby. She is possessed by Elizabeth Afton and is best friends with Y/N. She is the most protective of her due to her saving them and her understanding and talking through everyone's problems with them. She's in charge most of the time and controls Y/N the most.

Third, the mother. Ballora. Possessed by Clara Afton, she loves to dance. Even though she doesn't open her eyes she is extremely aware and helps Y/N in battle and helps her friends when she wants to save them. Goes into mother mode when people insult Y/N in front of her and all of the animatronics are scared of making her mad.

Fourth, Funtime Foxy. Funtime Foxy is a bit moody but is soft for Y/N. Funtime Foxy only takes control on stealth missions and when it's dark due to their great eyesight. He can be a bit loud when angry but is okay other wise. Usually helps in the support class cause he ends up fixing BonBon all the time cause no one wants to do it. {To make things easy I'm going with the male gender for this one}

Fifth, we have Funtime Freddy and BonBon. These two don't get used often cause they are too chaotic and loud. That's all. They are really sweet toward Y/N and knows how to cheer them up every time.

Last but not least, Lolbit and Ennard. Ennard is with Micheal, wherever that is. Lolbit loves to help Y/N with technology and screens. Constantly switching gender, this animatronic loves to laugh when someone does something stupid. They love to hack things and get information on villains for Y/N cause they enjoy the shocked faces of the villains knowing they have been busted.

~She loved them dearly~

Chapter ONE: 

Y/N walked into the class to be tackled by Mei. Her best friend. They loved to tinker and blow stuff up together. Mei loved Funtime Freddy and BonBon due to them matching her energy. They don't get to meet often after destroying most of the classroom.