°THIS IS HOME°

Do any of you remember this story? This is Home is an old book I published. It was an MCYT x Trans! OC (Jayden)

Prolouge: 

 It was late at night in London as Wilbur walked slowly to his computer. He was going to do a late stream on the SMP but wasn't starting for a little while.

He sat down, scrolling through twitch on his main monitor. He hummed to himself as he scrolled through, trying to find one to watch from the time being.

One stuck out to him. The stream didn't seem to have many viewers but for some reason it drew him in.

The person streaming was a male with the user sxftrain. He was pretty basic. Blonde hair, but faded to a blackish blue. His hair was an undercut that was swayed to the side. He woke a black turtle neck and smiled at the camera.

He was pleasantly interacting with everyone. It made Wilbur feel at home. The enviorment of the stream was welcoming and cozy and felt like a warm blanket wrapping around you.

Someone donated on the stream, "User: L00ny-T00n sent a donation of 5 dollars: 'Are you going to sing something for us today?'"

The male responded in a soft tone and a little giggle, "I can sing today if you want. How about you guys suggest somethings and I'll pick from there."

The few viewer that were there were commenting some songs as he let out another laugh, "Bad Romance is not calm. C'mon guys."

A few more ideas rolled in as he snapped his fingers, "Castle on a hill is a great song. Lemme' set it up."

Clicking of a keyboard was heard as the song started to play. He sang along. To say Wilbur was amazed was an understatement. Wilbur started to space out as he listened to the song. When it ended he didn't even think about what he did next.

"Wilbur Soot has just subscribed"

Chapter ONE:

Jayden sat sleepily on his bed listening to the soft pitter-patters of the rain outside with a cat sitting on his lap.

It was a small white cat with blue piercing eyes. It was a female and was only about a year old. It let out some soft content snores as it slept in Jayden's lap.

You would think the cat had known him for years, to be cuddly and loving to him. Can't even tell that the small cat named Dawn, was one of the regular cats that followed him on walks. The last one he went on, she didn't wanna leave and launched herself at him almost begging him to bring her home.

She now had a blue collar to match her eyes and a nice cat bed even though she preferred to curl up beside her owner.

It was nice for Jayden. His small apartment seemed lonely and Dawn brought a little sunshine to it. Well, just like a sunrise at dawn I suppose. That's how she got her name.

Even though Jayden was 19 he lived on his own. His parents weren't as excepting to his transition calling it a sin and not normal. They got him out of the house as soon as possible and sent him money every month to hopefully keep him away from them. No biggie for them, they had good high paying jobs and Jayden was an only child.

He felt unwanted for sometime before Wilbur found his stream a few months ago and they had chatted for sometime since. They exchanged discords and just talked offline. Both happy to have a friend to talk too that wasn't involved in any drama with each other or their friends.