Chapter 2

You can see the hostess admiring your beauty as she blushed with jealousy. You give a sly smirk, making your confidence skyrocket. She guides you through some dark hallways "This way" she says as you two walk. You notice that you're not going towards the main stage.

"The auditions aren't on the main stage?" you question.

"No, the auditions are on a private stage. The owner of the club likes to pick the girls. He holds the auditions in one of his VIP rooms." She explained.

"oh.." this made you a bit nervous, knowing you were going to have to really work for it since the owner was picking the dancers himself.

"You got this, you're a bad bitch! You're going to get this spot and start making that money!" you think, pepping yourself up. 

You guys finally reach the private room, entering through a back door of the VIP room which has a small backstage area. It looked just like a theater stage, curtain and all. Very classy, made you feel like a star. 

There was a guy sitting near what looked like a DJ set up. He checked in with you to make sure he had the right song to which he did. You take a quick peek out of the curtain, curious to see who'd you be dancing for. You gasp as you see seven devilishly handsome men in suits sitting on a half circle couch, all of them sipping on a drink, some smoking on cigars and cigarettes.

 You see them talking and laughing with each other. "Holy shit, why are they all so attractive? '' you whispered to yourself. 

"Miss y/n, it's time to get in position on stage" the man said as he guided you towards the small steps leading to the stage. Nervous but excited you position yourself on the pole which was hidden behind a curtain. 

You place your back on the pole, your hands delicately placed over your head. You slightly raise one foot and rest it at the bottom of the pole. "Okay here we go" the man whispers. You take one last breath as the curtain opens.

The chattering men talked and laughed, you could hear one of them hush the group, but the chatter still went. The music starts to play. You take your first step, wrapping one of your hands on the pole, turning yourself slowly to meet the men's gazes. The silence from the previously talkative men was astonishing, you could hear a pin drop. The men all silent, fixated on your beauty. You can see all the men's features so much more clearly now.

You knew exactly who the boss was as he sat in the middle, sucking on his cigar. His drink in his other hand, with one leg crossed over the other. He had icy platinum hair, split down the middle with an undercut. He looked tired with the dark circles that laid underneath his jet-black eyes, though it added to his attractive features. He had on nice black slacks and a white button-down shirt with just a few buttons undone showing part of his chest, his suit jacket hanging behind him on his shoulders.

Next to him on his right was a guy with a muted pink mullet. Ocean for eyes, a beautiful shade of blue. He had two diamond shaped scars at the edges of his mouth. Which added to his character, you're curious on how he got them. He was wearing a nice pinstriped lilac suit vest with the matching slacks, a white button up underneath with his sleeves rolled to his elbows. Watching his veiny hands and forearms as he gripped his drink to take a sip.

Sitting beside him was a tall, slender man. He had black hair with purple streaks in it slicked to the side. He had light purple eyes that glowed like amethysts under the spotlights, his eyes drooped lightly giving him a sleepy look. He donned a light grey suit with a light pink tie, you could see part of a tattoo sticking out from his collared shirt on his neck, he took a drag of his cigar.

To the right of the tall guy was a man that looked almost like him in facial structures, although, his eyes were a darker shade of purple, his eyes also drooped. You noticed he has the same tattoo on his neck in the same spot. "Maybe they're related" you think to yourself. He had an unusual haircut, to you it resembled a jellyfish. You chuckle in your mind, though it really accentuated his features. It's a pretty shade of lavender with dark blue streaks on top and the ends of his hair. You noticed he wore a similar suit as the previous guy wore, though his was a light shade of blue with a purple tie, he also had a vest underneath as you could see with his open jacket, a handkerchief tucked in the side pocket on his chest.