Chapter 27

"Y/nnnn." Sanzu hisses through clenched teeth, his eyes angry. Sanzu stands brushing off the pain on his ass, smoothing out his pants after. You stomp towards him, pushing him onto the bed. He gets angrier by the minute, but you don't care, you were fuming. You straddle him on the bed. "Sanzu, you embarrassed me!" you shout angrily. "Did I now... Well it was lovely to watch." he smirks.

You furrow your brows, wondering what he meant. Then your eyes widen when you realize what he was talking about. Your anger takes over, raising your hand striking him across the face. His head jerks to the side, he flexes his jaw, glaring at you.

Shit.

He grabs your wrists hard, throwing you off of him.

"Big mistake." he spits

He gets up swiftly, flipping you over aggressively, you gasp as he rolls you over. He shoves your dress up to your waist, ripping your panties off. You can't help but love feeling his aggression, as toxic as it is, it turns you on.

"on your hands and knees" he orders. You listen, propping yourself up as instructed.

*Buzz*

You jerk your body feeling the vibrations of the sex toy inside of you, letting out a thunderous moan, gripping the bed sheets under you. Sanzu gets hard just from hearing your arousing calls.

His hand strikes your bare ass, the smack hurts but also brings you pleasure as the vibrator tickles you. "Stay here." Sanzu orders, "Do. Not. Move," he stresses every syllable. He walks away briefly, you tilt your head to see a small bottle in his hand. You can hear him unbuckle his pants, he wiggles them right under his ass. He takes the bottle, pouring the liquid onto his hand, stroking his cock, he lubricates it. He adds more in his hand, this time rubbing your rim with the cool liquid making you flinch.

"S-sanzu, w-what are y-you do-"

Before you could finish your sentence, he enters his hard dick into your puckered hole. You jerk hard, gasping in pain, you can feel the tears forming in your eyes.

"Fuck S-sanzu, it h-hurts" you say through clenched teeth, lowering your head onto the bed.

He immediately diverts your attention to his hand on your clit as he stimulates it, you moan feeling the intense feelings of pain and pleasure mixing. You didn't know which one you wanted to cry about. You take a deep breath to calm yourself.

"mmm," you moan.

Once he heard you moan, he began to thrust into your tight hole. At first it hurt making you tense up, but the more he moved, along with the vibrator and his hand, made you relax into it. Your moans reverberating off the walls.

His other hand grips your ass-cheek hard as he grunts, feeling himself in such a tight space, it felt so good. The triple stimulation was becoming too much, overstimulating you. The pain eventually ceased as you relaxed further into the erotic delectation. Now, you just felt pure pleasure. You bury your head deeper into the sheets, biting onto them.

"S-sanzu" your muffled voice calls.

He continues to pummel into your ass, his angry grunts begin to turn into pleasured moans.

"I-I cant h-hold on anymore, It f-feels too go... aughh" you cry, cocking your head back, releasing yourself.

Sanzu smirks, he stops thrusting, taking a moment to remove the vibrator from you. He tosses it to the side, then bends over, shoving his fingers that pleased you into your mouth.

"Clean them." he orders.

You lap up your juices off his fingers, licking them completely clean.

"Good girl." he praises. Your tummy flutters hearing those two words.