Part 11 - kissing

Time passes by, your the drunkest there, since you've had like thirteen shots! Agatha has only had one shot , she wanted to look after you tonight, more than she normally does.

After a while you start to feel very nauseous, Agatha can see your face going pale as you lean over, fallen asleep. Everyone looks at you, worried.

Agatha: Oh my god baby, she's so tired

Agatha wakes you up, to take you to bed.

Pepper: sweetie, are you okay?

Y/n: I'm fine

Carol: says the one who has just fell asleep

Y/n: I said I'm fine

Tony: no, your not ok!

Agatha: hunny, come on, I'm taking you to bed

Y/n: no, you're not! You're not the boss of me ma'am

Agatha grabs you , and carries you in a bridal position.

Agatha: to late

Pepper looks over at Agatha.

Pepper: please look after her!

Agatha: I will, I promise

Pepper nods her head, I'm approval.

Agatha walks over to her bedroom, softly laying you in her bed.

You look Agatha in her eyes, she sees your tired.

Y/n: can I watch tv please

Agatha: I think you should sleep

Y/n: please

Agatha: y/n...

Y/n: baby!

You gave Agatha the puppy eyes.

Agatha: fine, friggen puppy eyes, got me weak.

Y/n: I win!

Agatha: your lucky you're drunk

Y/n: what's that suppose to mean?

Agatha: oh nothing

Agatha winks as she leaves the room, to tell your parents that you're ok.

It takes 5 minutes for Agatha to speak to them , and to go back to her bedroom. By the time she came back to her own bedroom, you had already fallen asleep.

Agatha: oh hunny. Good night my sweet cheeks.

Agatha climbs into bed, she snuggled in next to you, accidentally waking you up.

Y/n: hey baby

Agatha: I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to wake you

Y/n: it's okey

Agatha lays down on her back as she slightly giggles, you bring your drunk self on Agatha, legs spread across her waist.

Agatha: baby?

Y/n: it's okay

You bring your soft lips to hers. Time stopped in a collision of senses when her lips met yours. Her heart skipped a beat.

Agatha could feel the butterflies in her stomach, but she could only focus on how soft your lips where. Her whole body tingled as she felt the fame of your body lean against hers.

By the time Agatha became aware of your fingers, they had already slipped under her shirt, your skin smooth.

Time passed, as you both lean against the wall. Their love so pure as if no one else existed and there was no risk of your parents watching yous from the other room.

You bring your hand to the back of Agatha's head, she strokes her hair softly , in a reassuring way, so she's not so nervous.

You could feel Agatha's heart beat racing as you bring your hand further up to her chest. You hear a slight moan exit her mouth.

You remove your lips from hers, she takes a deep breath.

Agatha: your so good

Y/n: you liked it?

You fall into your back. Agatha then rests her head on your chest.

Agatha: of course I did. You tired me out baby

Y/n: I'm sure we can go to sleep now

As you say this, you realise Agatha has feel asleep on you.  Peacefully , you fall asleep to.