Part 37 - you're mine

Ya'll no more smu- okay, I'm lying. More smut

I woke up after. I don't know how long I've been asleep for! But, I woke up. I still felt pretty exhausted, and in pain. Agatha wasn't next to me.. I wish she was. Why was I acting so needy at the minute? All I wanted was her.. the cuddles, the sex, the way she always held me, that's all i wanted!

I left y/n asleep in the bedroom, she's been asleep for a long time.

" good morning Ags " Wanda yelled

" shh, y/n is still asleep "

" dam, Agatha, I hope pepper's ears are okay "

Wanda and I walked into the living, only to see pepper laying in the couch , " oh my gosh, whoops "

" good morning girls hehe , don't mind me! "

" you good there pepper ? " Agatha questioned Pepper.

Pepper giggles, " oh I'm good, someone was having a good uh, time last night so I moved into the living room "

" whoops I'm sorry pepper ... "

" no, don't be sorry. You only live once right? I don't mind at all! "

You all giggle, Wanda sits in the sofa with pepper. And Agatha goes back to your bedroom.

I laid back on my bed with y/n, she looked irritated with her self.

You where in the middle of a dream, Agatha snuggled into you, she though maybe it would help.

" I hope you feel what I felt when you shattered my soul " she says to your face, you face reddens you continue talking " But i love you " " so? " " please..." " let me go! "

You jump from your sleep, waking up, " PLEASE "

She jumped, I grabbed her straight away, holding her " baby? "

" d-do you hate m-me? do y-you still l-love me? "

I grabbed her hands and cuddled her gently , " honey, of course I still love you, I would never hate you. It was just a silly dream! "

" I'm.. I'm sorry "

She wouldn't stop shaking...

It was just a dream... it was just a dream... why can't I stop shaking! Oh my god... I turned my back at her, why did I feel embarrassed? I felt her arms come around me, cuddling me..

" can.. can I do anything Hunny? "

" just hug me please... "

I sneakily started to read her mind, just in case

I really love her.. her everything you know? I do want her maybe even on top of me again hehe.. but I really do want her. She means a lot to me and those stupid dreams don't help me. Maybe I could ask her... we could do it one more? What we did last night..

I didn't even hesitate, I rolled her on her back, and you know, i got on top of her.

" you read my mind , didn't you "

I sat up, on her, I tied my hair back , " I did, I'm glad I did "

Before I even said anything back to her, her hand was already down my pants. She was teasing me at first, whispering things in my ear , " be a good girl for me and don't moan " and of course yeah, that turned me on didn't it. I tried not to moan, I only whimpered.

She really tried, she kept biting her lip, and tried closing her legs, but I wouldn't let her. She knew I was stronger than her, " mo- Ags... please "

Was she about to call me "mommy"? I wouldn't complain if she did call me that

Fuck.I almost called her "mommy" what the fuck was I thinking? I mean, sureee, I've called her that once before but no.. just no. I rolled Agatha over onto her back, that's when the kissing began.

She gave me butterflies, taking control. Maybe I did sometimes like being the sub.. but she didn't have to know!

I could tell she was enjoying this, but, I did stop. I held her down by grabbing her wrists, " Could you hold me through the night? Put your lips all over my mine salty face when I start crying ? "

" Baby.. of- "

I cut her off straight away , " Could you be my 'first time?' Eat me up like apple pie, make me not wanna die. Love me rough! And let me fly.
Get me up, yeah, get me high. Tie me down, don't leave my side! "

" honey, of course I wi-"

" don't be a waste of my time "

she flips me over on my back again, " Hun... "

I don't know what came over me? Maybe it was the dream? But at least I let it all out!

" you realise.. I'm never ever, going to leave you "

You both sit up, facing each other, " you promise? "

" Hunny, you're mine! "

OH MY GOD. Holy shit...

she stared slowly leaving against the bed post, I guided my hand through her hand, as my lips connected with hers.

I felt like I was all over her, I don't know if she was reading my mind? But holy shit. I was so lost in her eyes, she started kissing me again, her soft hands where in my hair, oh gosh wow.

She started to heavy breath, I removed one hand from her hair and placed it on her chest.

Wow..

One hour later

" She fell asleep on me again, she's literally so adorable, we didn't do much before " Agatha says, looking at carol and Natasha.

Natasha: ya'll are such an adorable couple 

Agatha: she really likes staying in at the minute, I mean it's almost Christmas now

Carol: oh gosh, it is, what are you getting for her? 

Agatha: oh gosh Uhm.. maybe some lingerie? She hasn't got any

Natasha: dam, that's gay

Agatha giggles , " oh please "

Pepper walks back into the living room, " guys, what are you all doing awake? It's midnight! "

Natasha: oh shoot

" dam " Agatha and carol say at the same time, " well, I guess I'll go back to my room now, I promise y/n I'd look after her anyways "

" stop, that's adorable!! " carol says, walking away

We all say goodnight to each other. The last few days have went by so fast! It's insane, next thing you know it'll be Christmas. When I went back into my room I saw y/n laying asleep on the bed, gosh. She looked so peaceful and happy!

I slid into the bed, next to her. I held her hand and gave her a forehead kiss. I went to sleep straight away, ready for the next day..