1

Author's POV

Jimin was a cheerleader. A beautiful, sexy , cheerleader , with a big , glamorous, balloon-shaped booty , which he likes to call his 'jibooty' . He likes to have cucumbers deep inside those balloons . In other words, he loves having one night stands with people - and by people , I mean men only . Jimin is gay . He dosen't do relationships. He thinks that's a waste of time . Waking up naked beside different men each different day and having slap marks on his booty cheeks was like a daily routine for him. He was jaw dropping. A human magnet . His charms was something noone could match , and yes , strictly a bottom.

" Wo-hooooo , Minnie ! We're gonna have fun . Yessss !" Jimin's best friend, Taehyung said over the loud music , as they entered the club . Jimin giggled . Their fathers were fucking rich , so he didn't really have to care about money. The two bestfriends were , what you can call, spoiled brats .

" Ofcourse Tae . I dare say , you look so fucking beautiful. " Jimin complimented, earning a chuckle from Taehyung as they sat at the bar .

" Ofcourse I do , babe . And you don't look bad yourself, bitch. Believe me , if I wasn't a bottom as well , I would've fucked the living hell out of you ." Taehyung grinned , scooting closer to Jimin, biting his lips . Jimin laughed, pushing him away . "Fuck off ." He said .

Taehyung laughed as well , before turning at the bartender. " Two apple martini please ." He said , and the bartender nodded , before setting to work .

" So ? Whom are you fucking tonight ?" Taehyung asked .

" Don't know . I need a hottie who can make me see stars. Deep and rough . You ?" Jimin answered.

" Mhm.. don't know . Last time , I had this Yoongi guy . He was a good one , had a good face as well as a good , big , thick dick . But , next day he sent me a message in my Instagram. I don't know how the fuck he found me . But , he asked me out , kinda ? I told him that I was all fuck and bye . Nothing more . Left him heartbroken, I guess ." He said , as Jimin nodded . " You could've tried at least? Dating is not that bad , ya know ?" He said , taking the glass , and chugging down the drink.

" Haha . Look who's speaking. Jimin-"

" I neither need your insults nor your teasings nor your teachings. And that too in a bar . I would love a big dick filling me up instead. " Jimin cut Taehyung off , who rolled his eyes , asking the bartender to refill the glass .

Three more glasses of the strong alcohol, and Jimin and Taehyung were drunk in the middle of the dance floor, giggling and dancing like two sins .

A man came up to Taehyung, grabbing him by his waist and turning him around. Jimin saw the man smiling at Taehyung, while grinding against him . They shared a kiss , and the man smiled at Jimin with his lips taking a heart shape, before both him and Taehyung walked away to a room . Jimin caught Taehyung smirking at him and he winked at him , blowing him a kiss .

Jimin smiled to himself, rolling his body, making sexy moves , which could make anyone hard for him . He didn't even flinch when a hand wrapped around his waist and his back hit a strong chest . Jimin laughed , grinding his ass against the man's hard dick , hearing him growl in his ear . Jimin almost moaned , when the man began grinding back , as he threw his head back on his chest , feeling how the man's lips touched his exposed neck . Jimin giggled , turning around in the man's arms , wrapping his arms around his neck. His breath almost got stolen at how handsome the man was in front of him . He had sharp features , raven short hair , which was messy. But it was a handsome type of messy. Beautiful doe eyes , and a pair of thin , pink lips.

Jimin smiled at him , before tiptoeing and connecting their lips . The man kissed back , pulling Jimin's body closer to his , if that was even possible. The hand which was initially resting on his waist, travelled down , and spanked Jimin's ass , causing Jimin to open his mouth to gasp . The man slipped his tounge inside Jimin's mouth, mapping the tasty craven with his hot muscle. Jimin hummed in his mouth , allowing his tounge to fight back, but he was not really trying to win. Intense lip sucking and tounge war went on , until Jimin pulled away , not being able to go without proper air any longer.

" The name's Jeon Jungkook. But you can call me daddy for tonight." The man said , after a minute rest . Jimin smirked , looking up at him . " My name is Park Jimin, and I'm all yours for tonight ."

~

" Ah fuck .. daddy ." Jimin moaned into the bed sheets , as Jungkook fucked him from behind . Jungkook was big and thick. He was rough with Jimin and his dick was really deep inside him, caressing his prostrate from time to time . Just like Jimin liked it.

" You like it slut ? Like how I fuck you ?" Jungkook breathed out , having a firm grasp on Jimin's waist and thrusting into his hole, almost brutally now.

" Oh yes daddy ah fuck . I love it ." Jimin moaned , arching his back, as he felt Jungkook's dick hitting his prostrate rrepeatedly. He clenched his small fingers around the bed sheets tightly, eyes rolled back at the intense pleasure.

" Mhm ah .." Jimin moaned, when suddenly Jungkook stopped thrusting and pulled out . Jimin whined at the emptiness , but squealed when Jungkook harshly turned him around , now that he was on his back .

" You like it rough , right slut ?" Jungkook asked , his voice hooded, as Jimin nodded , unable to form some real words .

" Fine then ." Jungkook said , before pushing his cock inside Jimin's mouth. Jimin gagged , but took what he was given. He bobbed his head up and down at a very fast pace , until Jungkook decided he wanted it faster , and held Jimin's neck , beginning to thrust his dick down , fucking Jimin's mouth. Jimin's fingers clenched on nothing , as tears gathered in his eyes. Never was he ever treated like this . He looked up to see Jungkook's hot face and physic as he worked his hips to thrust in his mouth . " Come on , slut . Move your tounge." Jungkook said , thrusting faster . Jimin nodded his head a before swirling his tounge up and down Jungkook's length, finally lolling around the tip . Jungkook sucked in a breathe , finally pulling out from Jimin's mouth , and releasing his neck .

He pushed Jimin back again , and spread his legs, getting in between them. Jimin strapped his legs around Jungkook's waist . Jungkook slammed in , earning a high pitch scream from Jimin, who scratched Jungkook's back , drawing out some blood .

" You like it , you little slut?" Jungkook thrusted in , loving how Jimin squirmed under him . " I love it , daddy . Fuck! Faster."

Jungkook increased his pace, fucking Jimin's prostrate, getting heavenly moans from him.

" Ah! Oh fuck ! Ah .. daddy ah ... fuck . I am gonna cum ." Jimin moaned , throwing his head back , loving how Jungkook sucked on his sweet spot.

" Cum , slut ." Jungkook said in a deep voice , and Jimin moaned , his mouth hanging open , as he released his liquid all over the both of them, his angry dick softening . Jungkook followed suit , releasing inside Jimin.

Both their bodies were decorated with sweat and cum , as Jungkook pulled out of Jimin and fell down beside his exhausted body on the bed.

" You have a good fucking body . God , you were so good ." Jungkook said , as Jimin laughed, turning around, getting on his left elbow, gazing at Jungkook. " I know that , Jungkook. You were not so bad yourself. Your dick impresses me ." He retorted. Jungkook chuckled, turning to look at Jimin.

" Only fucking ?"

" Yes . Only fucking and no dating." Jimin said , and he didn't know why he almost didn't want to say that . What was this new feeling? He didn't know .

Jungkook smiled - almost looked like a sad one . " You don't know what you will be missing out on. " he joked .

" Believe me . I better not ." Jimin chuckled and somewhere deep down , he knew those words were said halfheartedly. He didn't want to let Jungkook go.

Jungkook opened his mouth to say something, but was silenced even before he could speak by a pair of soft lips landing on his . He smiled , kissing back. Jimin's lips were heaven .

Jimin pulled back first . " I never kissed any of my one night stands twice before. " Jimin said that aloud .

" Oh yeah? I'm special then ?" Jungkook joked, raising a brow , hooking an arm around Jimin's naked waist , pulling him close. Jimin kept his hands on Jungkook's chest.

" I guess ? And I don't even know why ."