3

Author's POV

" Fuck Jimin. This is too sexy ." Taehyung admired Jimin's body, looking at him up and down . Jimin smiled , before going back to applying the light make up he was putting on .

" God . Red , plump , lips . Fuck Jimin ah ! Just get down on your knees already. My dick is throbb-"

" Will you shut the fuck up or I'll seal your lips . Which one?" Jimin barked at Taehyung, looking at him through the mirror .

" Okay fine. I'll just go and dress up as well . And might as well call Hoseok hyung. Gotta know where he is ." Taehyung mumbled and walked away to his room , but not before spanking Jimin's ass once , causing Jimin to scowl at him .

~

" Oh holy mother of Jesus. Jimin, you look .. delicious. " Hoseok gasped the moment his eyes laid on Jimin, who was going through his phone, milky legs exposed for them to see .

" Her name is Mother Mary and thank you Hoseok hyung . You look .. sexy as well ." He smiled back and Hoseok skipped over to him , before hugging him . Jimin, though shocked, hugged back .

" Hope we make good friends, Jimin. " Hoseok said, breaking the hug. Jimin smiled at him. " Me too, Hoseok hyung. "

~

" Ah fuck, Jimin. Baby, yes. O-Oh.." Taehyung moaned, clutching Jimin's hair, as Jimin bobbed his head up and down, sucking the tip of Taehyung's cock, rubbing the remaining length of the cock with his hand. Jimin's tounge ran through the length, trying to deep throat him as much as he could.

Taehyung was on the couch, Jimin on the ground in between his legs. Hoseok came down, fully naked, and smirked seeing the scene.

" Started already? " He asked, walking towards the two boys.

Jimin pulled Taehyung's dick out from his mouth with a wet 'pop' , and looked at Hoseok , smiling at him . Hoseok smiled back and walked over to the both of them , standing at the back of the couch on which Taehyung was sitting and running his hands all over Taehyung's chest and upper body . " You continue, baby . I'll just taste Taehyung's lips till then ."

Jimin nodded and went back to sucking Taehyung off , and Hoseok held Taehyung's hair , pulling his head back , and smashing their lips together. His fingers playing with his nipples.

" Ah.." Taehyung let out a moan in Hoseok's mouth , as he felt Jimin sucking his dick tip , as his tounge lolled about the whole length with a slurry sensation.

" Fuck.." Taehyung pulled off the kiss , hands clutching Jimin's hair , as he started thrusting into his mouth , making Jimin gag on his cock.

Hoseok trailed his kisses down to Taehyung's neck and sucked here and there , making hickeys before releasing him ,finally.

" Jimin, enough of Taehyung. Now you gotta suck my cock . It needs your mouth ." Hoseok said , walking round the couch and taking Jimin by his arm and standing him up , forcing him to abandon Taehyung's angry cock.