04

Before we start , the cheerleading dress and pompoms :

Author's POV

Author's POV

" HOLY SHUCKS TAE !" Jimin yelled , entering their cheerleading room , making Taehyung and the rest of the cheerleaders present there, flinch .

" Eh ? What happened again?" Taehyung stood up , walking towards Jimin and pulling him inside the classroom.

" You won't bel—"

" JIMIN! BABE ! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN SO LONG ?" Taemin yelled , popping out of nowhere in front of Jimin, and hugging him , taking the boy by surprise.

Jimin faked a smile , and pushed Taemin off him tenderly. " I...I had some problems . So , I took two weeks off . Sorry ." He said , and Taemin nodded his head , stepping up towards Jimin, and hooking an arm around the boy's waist. "That's alright, baby. I was just wondering .. how about we go to my house ton—"

" There will be no need for that , thank you ." Taehyung cut Taemin off , pulling him away from Jimin, before Jimin could do anything, and discarded him right away , holding Jimin's hand , and taking him to their table .

" Yes , now tell me what's wrong." Taehyung asked , sitting down with Jimin.

" Ye—"

" Chim !" Another voice cut Jimin off again , and a girl skipped over to the both of them , and with her , the rest of the room crowded around Jimin and Taehyung as well.

Taehyung rolled his eyes , as Jimin sighed. "Yes Lisa ?"

" Chimmy , we missed you . Practicing cheerleading without our captain was very difficult." Lisa complained, and everyone nodded , agreeing with her .

Jimin sighed. " Yes , I am so sorry my pals . But I'll make it up to you all . I had some personal problems, so—"

" Oh , are you okay now ?" Jennie asked , and Jimin smiled at her . " I am okay now . Don't worry . But—"

" Jimin! Can we still have the foursome?" A girl named , Rosè asked , and even before Jimin could open his mouth to say something, Rosè received a smack on the head from Lisa . " Jimin is fucking gay . Don't you understand that? Why can't you just leave him alone and look at me?" She said, causing laughter to erupt all around, and Jimin and Taehyung started laughing as well.