05

Author's POV

" We meet again , baby boy."

Jungkook walked inside, closing the door behind him, causing Jimin to tense up.

" W-What a-are you c-closing the d-door for? " Jimin stammered, and Jungkook smirked, stepping towards Jimin, who unconsciously stepped back . " Why? Are you tensed? By the way , baby , you look so sexy in that skirt . Did I tell you that before?" Jungkook backed Jimin up against the wall and caged him in between his strong arms. Jimin pushed himself back, trying to create a distance between the both of them , which was pointless, unless Jimin had the super power of walking through the wall.

" M-Move away from m-me ." Jimin said , whisking his head away , but Jungkook leaned in and nuzzled his nose in Jimin's neck , giving his sweet spot a small suck.

Jimin bit his lips , trying not to give in . He kept his hands on Jungkook's chest and managed to push him away somehow. Jungkook stumbled back, but continued to smirk. " Really baby? You want to push me away ? Because I can see you want to do the opposite." He cocked his eyebrow, and Jimin cursed his red cheeks. " W-Well , how do YOU know what I want ? And Jungkook, on a serious note , fucking leave me alone. We were done that night itself." Jimin said , and Jungkook hummed. " We were ? But I think I had some effect on you , considering I did not see you in any clubs after that ." He smiled at Jimin, who rolled his eyes.

" Keep dreaming, Jeon ." He said , and picked up his bag . " I am going. Tell SeokJin, I was not feeling well." He added , and made to walk past Jungkook, but Jungkook held his hand, pulling him back.

" Who was he, Jimin?" Jungkook asked , and Jimin winced at the tight grip , trying to snatch his hand back, but Jungkook's iron grip was no joke . " Ouch , you are hurting me . Leave my h—"

" I asked who was he Jimin?" Jungkook repeated, and Jimin looked at him , confused . " Who was who? What the fuck are you talking about?" Jimin asked , and Jungkook pulled him close , looking at Jimin in the eyes. " Who was the man back hugging you when I came? Why the fuck did he call you baby? Are you both dating?" Jungkook asked, and Jimin looked at him dumbfounded.

" If you mean by Taehyung, then that's my bestfriend. We grew up together, so it dosen't matter if he calls me baby . And no , I am not dating him . But what's your problem with whom I date ? What does anything I do got to do with you ? Just fucking leave me alone ." Jimin said , and Jungkook smiled . Jimin rolled his eyes, and pushed Jungkook away, walking out of the door, with a fast beating heart.

Jungkook smiled cheekily , his cute nose scrunching up as he did . " You're interesting, Park Jimin."

~

" Yes, and you fucking left me all alone there and came back. Ugh! I mean he got the fucking guts to ask me if I was dating you. Gosh ! I didn't even stay back to talk to SeokJin. I don't want to face him tomorrow." Jimin exasperated, and Taehyung sighed . " I told you I am sorry, Chim, but wait , Jimin. Did you say Jungkook asked whether we both were dating or not?" He asked , and Jimin nodded . " He did. Why ?"

"Um.. did his tone sound like he was jealous or pissed off for some reason?" Taehyung asked, and Jimin made a thinking face, and thought for some time, before answering ," Actually, yes , TaeTae. He sounded pissed off maybe. But what has this to do with- WAIT, TAEHYUNG NO. YOU DON'T MEAN THAT. Right..?"Jimin's eyes widenened, as realization hit him.

Taehyung nodded . " That's right, Chim. Jungkook likes you." Jimin shook his head vigoriously . " No. That shit can't happen . He can't like m-"

" But why does it bother you at all , Jimin? Unless..." Taehyung trailed off, and Jimin turned his head to look at him. " What ? Unless what , Taehyung ?"Taehyung smirked, leaning back on his back. " Unless you like him as well." He said, and Jimin shook his head , a slight blush appearing on his cute, round cheeks. " N-No ew . What the fuck are y-you saying ? You know I-I d-don't date. I .. I am only 'fuck-and-bye'. You know m-my ways, Tae." Jimin said, and Taehyung smirked, standing up . " Sure ? Because the color of your cheeks say a completely different story." He said, and Jimin looked at Taehyung, confused on why he stood up all of a sudden. " Yes, I am s-sure. I don't like Jungkook- Woah! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TAEHYUNG?" Jimin said, as Taehyung began crawling up the bed, and within moments, he was hovering over Jimin, sitting in between the boy's legs. " Shh. Jiminie." Taehyung said, taking Jimin's hands , and pinning them above his head with his left hand.

"I am holding your hands not so tightly, baby. Push me away when you don't want me to continue." Taehyung said, and leaned in, attaching their lips into a kiss. Jimin's eyes fell shut, and his first instinct was to kiss Taehyung back , and he did. He kissed Taehyung back- almost like he forced himself to kiss Taehyung back. He didn't know why he did not feel like kissing Taehyung back. Felt as if he was deceiving someone . Or in better words, he felt like he was cheating on someone- and not just someone. It was Jungkook.

The kiss continued, and Jimin was still struggling, but he gave up at last, when Taehyung's right hand spanked his left thigh. He pulled away from the kiss, and freed his hands from Taehyung's not so tight grip, and pushed Taehyung away, who landed on the bed flat on his ass, with a 'WOAAH!'. Jimin sat up immediately, huffing and puffing, helping Taehyung to sit back up.

" I am so sorry , TaeTae. Did I h-hurt you-"

" No its okay, Jiminie. You can never hurt me, baby. But I am sure you like Jungkook , hun. Because if you didn't , you wouldn't push me away. We would've been fucking by now." Taehyung said, and Jimin sighed.

" Chim, tell me this. You felt like you're cheating on Jungkook when you literally forced yourself to kiss me back ." He said, and Jimin nodded , still not looking up . "I did." Taehyung smiled . " You blush when Jungkook nears you, touches you." Jimin nodded again . " I-I .. I do."

" Your heart beats faster when Jungkook looks at you."

Jimin nodded again . " It does."

" And you like Jungkook."

" I do." Jimin said, and Taehyung squealed , with Jimin's eyes widening . " NO NO . I DIDN'T MEAN THAT . It was just the flow of the momen-"

" Oh God , Chim! You do . You already like Jungkook. You like him. You like Jeon Jungkook. So shut up and accept the fact already." Taehyung said.

" But Tae-"

" JIMIN !"

"Okay fine ! Maybe I do like him a bit."

Taehyung eyed him . " Seriously ? Only a bit ?"

" Okay fine ! I like him ."

" Him ? Who is him ?" Jimin almost screamed . " Okay ! I like Jungkook !"

" YAYYY ! THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND. JIMIN IS FINALLY IN LOVE ! YAYY !"

" Shut up, you alien !"