08

Author's POV

"One ,two, three, four.. yes.. just like that. Yes.. yess.." Jimin and Taehyung were leading the cheerleaders for some warm up. Today was the match. The final match between The Lions and The Tigers. Jungkook was leading the Lions and Tao from the other school was leading The Tigers. The finals were being held in their own school field - that is, the Lions' home field. The footballers were all in their restroom, warming up and discussing the game, and the opponent team was there already, in the room allotted for them. 

The cheerleaders were in their allotted room , warming up their moves.

"Okay guys, you can do it! All the best !" Jungkook inspired his teammates, who yelled back, throwing punches in the air. "YES CAPTAIN ! WE CAN DO IT !" 

Jungkook smiled looking around for the second in lead. "Hey Bogum, come here once." He called out when he finally saw him.

Bogum smiled at him and walked over to him , keeping a hand on his shoulder. "Yes Jungkook?"

"Bro , can you please lead the team out when it's time ? I have to go now. I gotta meet someone." He said , scratching his head , and Bogum smirked. "Ooo hehe . Its your Jimin right ? Okay , go . I'll take over from here." He said , and Jungkook chuckled. "Yes . Thank you dude . And you know right? What to do after we wi-"

" Ofcourse!! I know that more than the game tactics. Hehe. And it's gonna be so romantic. I'm gonna write this for a Wattpad fiction of mine ." Bogum almost squealed and Jungkook shook his head .

"Haha. Hey , please focus on the game now. We need to win. I gotta make Jimin proud of me." He said , and Bogum nodded. "Yes captain!! But you go now." He said, pushing Jungkook out of the room.

" Going. Going ."

~

Jimin was practicing stretches when he caught Jungkook outside the cheerleaders' room and he was motioning for him to come out.

Jimin nodded and walked over to Taehyung. "Umm Tae-"

" You go. I saw your Jungkook outside the room , bitch. And he wants you to go out and I also saw you seeing him and nodding at him. I'll take over from here. Fuck off." Taehyung said , and Jimin laughed. " What are you ? CCTV camera? But hey thank yo-"

" Excuse me ? I'm your mother more than your bestfriend. Now go. Shoo." Taehyung turned around and walked away from there , leaving Jimin to smile. "This alien. I love you so much, Tae." He laughed, shaking his head and walked out, only to be greeted by a leaning Jungkook against the wall.

"Hey Koo-"

" Come with me." Jungkook said , and held Jimin's hand , starting to drag him to a quieter side of the school.  It was evening then and it was quite dark there except for two lights dimming, giving a pretty vibe.

Reaching there , Jungkook pushed Jimin against a wall , and connected their lips together into a kiss. Jimin kissed back , his arms wrapping around Jungkook's neck. Jungkook's hands flew to Jimin's waist and wrapped themselves around the pretty waist.

It was sweet kiss , Jimin's body arching off the wall , when Jungkook's tounge entered his mouth , mapping the sweet mouth tenderly. Jimin's eyes closed and so did Jungkook's, as the kiss continued , ending with small moan from Jimin , as they pulled away.

" What happened, honey ? Are you tensed about the match ?" Jimin asked, and Jungkook smiled , bringing Jimin to hug.

" I was , love , but now I'm alright. Wish me luck, baby ." Jungkook said , and Jimin hugged him once before pulling away. " All the best , Jungkook. I know you can do it. You are my strong bunny who is a born champion. All the very best , Jungkook. I know you can do it !" Jimin said , pecking Jungkook's lips , who giggled adorably, before saying Jimin thank you , who melted then and there.