*Chapter 26*

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

'They are really quiet..' I broke the awkward silence, "so.. u-um" I clear my throat, "Glen, do you still.. wanna sleep over-" I was caught off by Glen "yes." I sighed, "Hey, Glen.. I am so sorry this all happened. You know.. your dad and mom-" I heard a tsk from Chucky.

"It doesn't matter." I heard Glen.

'God his whole mood changed..'

I turned my head to look at Chucky and he had the same mood as Glen's 'like father and son, huh.' I looked at the road, "do you have your clothes?" I asked Glen, "oh. I don't-" he shifted a bit of this uncomfortable situation "-I really don't wanna go back inside." I could hear the sadness in his voice just finding out what his mother told him, "I can get it." I heard Chucky spoke up.

I shook my head, "No. I will get it, between You and Tiffany. I rather not have you both in a fist fight. That was a horrible fight and you know it Chucky." I said while I looked at Chucky, his eyes looked at mine very coldly, and I glared at his eyes. He gave me a sad look, his eyes soften even tho he doesn't wanna admit it, he knew he fucked up in front of Glen. "Fine." He said coldly, he looked away.

I stopped the car and turned it around, it only took a few minutes, I parked and looked at Glen from the backseat, "I'll get your clothes, don't worry" I gave him a comfort smile, he looked at me and smile back at me, "what is your room number?" I asked, he sat up, "it's 219" he said, I gave him a quick nod and left the car.

I closed the door and went inside the hotel, the lady from the front looked at me and smiled, "good evening" she said in English, 'Huh! Her English is very good!' I smiled "good evening, ma'am" I walked to the elevator and press '2' the door closed, I waited till I hear a 'ding!' I looked up to see the doors opening, I walked out and looked for the room number

I saw 219, I walked up and knocked, I could hear footsteps and locks that are unlocking, the door opened and saw a guy, my eyes widen, "hahh..? Who are you?" The guy asked, I stuttered in a embarrassment, "s-sorry.. I must have the wrong r-room" he gave me a look and looked up and down at me, "heh.. you seem pretty cute" he lift his hand, my eyes widen and I saw another hand and grabbed the guys arm, I turned my head to see a pissed off Chucky, he gave him a cold glare and he breathed out, you can see the steam coming out of his nose, "Chucky..?" I heard a loud voice "HEY! WHO ARE YOU?!" I turn my head to see Glen pissed too, I turn my head to hear another voice, "hey hey hey, what's going on?" I see a hand opening the door and pops out Tiffany, she looked up and see Me, a pissed off Chucky, and a pissed off Glen.

"Glen, Sweetheart?" I hear Tiffany say, "who is this person, mom?" I hear Glen say, "well.. I.. he is my.. he's my fiancé." She showed us her ring, "WHAT?!" I hear Glen say, "THERE IS NO WAY THAT FUCK IS GONNA BE MY DAD!" Tiffany eyes widen, "Glen watch your Language-" Glen interrupt her, "NO! I AM NOT GONNA WATCH MY LANGUAGE! THIS FUCKER AIN'T GONNA BE MY DAD!" I looked at Tiffany, she looked at me, "I came here to get Glen some clothes to spend the night." i said.

"Actually. no, I am not staying with you over this fucker who can't keep his hands to himself!" Glen said, "I'm staying with dad."

My eyes widen by this news, the look of Tiffany face was horrific, she looked at me then at Glen, tears were forming and ran down her face, "Glen please-" Tiffany said while Chucky spoke up, "you know, it's what Glen's wants, he is old enough to move in with someone else-" I spoke up, "No. Glen-" I turned to look at him "-you need to stay." Chucky was about to open his mouth to fight with me and I shot him a glare, "Glen, I know this isn't fair, but give it a shot-" I whispered to him "-you don't want Glenda to be with them, you never know what's going to happen." He looked at me and sighed.

"Fine." He said, "I want my clothes." He said to Tiffany, she wiped her tears and nods, she gave me the clothes and I thanked her.

The three of us went back to the car, I looked at them both "why did you guys come up?" I asked, Glen looked at Chucky giving me 'that's his idea' I turn my head to look at Chucky, he sighed, "I had a bad feeling when you went inside the hotel." He said in a pissed tone. "Turns out I was right, I got there just in time." He finished, I nodded slowly.

Few minutes later..

I parked the car near the house, then Glen and I got out of the car closing the door behind us, while Chucky got out the car and closed the door, he put his hand in his side pocket and pull out the keys, he walked in front of the door, while I pull out my car keys out of my side pocket, I looked down to see the button of the car keys.

I pressed the lock button and it locked the car, I picked up my head to see Chucky unlocking the door, he opened the front door while Glen ran to Chucky, Chucky turn his head and open the door wider for him to get in, Glen nodded and went inside while Chucky got inside the house behind him and closed the door.

I sighed of frustration, I covered my face while bending down, 'oh my god. The fuck was that? This was a fucking weird day.' I moved my hands and put my head down, "damn it.." I mumbled.

I picked up my head and stood up, I stretched and sat on top of the trunk, I looked up to see the stars slowly appearing. 'Beautiful'

I heard the door open from the front of the house, I didn't dare to look who was there, I kept looking at the beautiful sky slowly turning dark, I heard the door closed, the sound of footsteps coming towards the side of the trunk and it stopped, I felt the car move and someone sat beside me.

"What the fuck are you doing, Doll" the deep voice interrupted the silence, it was Chucky of course, the hit of pure sadness hit me, I kept looking up while tears formed, I never cried, but this time. I need to let it out.

Hot tears slide down my cheeks,"Doll-" Chucky was caught off guard of me screaming, I screamed out loud to take every emotion away from my body. Sadness, Anger, Confusion, frustration, and stress. "Doll.. wha-" I grabbed his shirt and cried.

I felt his arms wrapped around me, he hugged me while I cried, he rubbed my back while I kept crying, it felt like hours of me crying, tears stopped running down my face. I was numb, I looked up to see a worried Chucky.

I quickly wiped my tears and mumbled a sorry

*CHUCKY P.O.V*

I saw her wipe her tears quickly and she mumbled a little sorry, she looked down, "Doll." I spoke, "what's wrong. I never seen you like this before." She cleared her throat a bit, "I'm sorry, Chucky. This hasn't been my best Day, I'm way too stressed over Glen." I looked at her and she looked tired, I could tell she's trying her best.

This was the end of going out with Glen, (Y/N) look like she's about to pass out, she's been trying her hardest, during the Tiffany situation, Glen asking me questions situation, and again the Tiffany and the guy situation, this wasn't supposed to happen at all.

"I'm sorry, I've been trying not to fuck it up." I snap out of my thoughts to hear her say, I looked at her and sighed, "Doll, you did your part, non of this is your fault, it's fine- don't worry about everything is going on- either way you should get some rest at least." I said to her.

Her tired eyes looked at mine, her eyes soften of relief, she nodded.

I jumped down and grabbed her, I put over my shoulder like a sack, "Chuckyyyyyy-" she said as she complained, but started giggling.

"Come on. Lets go- you had a rough day and you know it." I said, I walked to in front of the house, I opened the door and slammed the door behind me.

I walked past the restroom, only to hear the shower running. 'Glen is using the shower. Good, I hope he stays in there long. I have something to cheer up, DollFace' I thought while I walked to our room and threw her to the bed, she landed while giggling, I slammed the door shut and locked it.

I walked to the bed and pin her, I kissed her softly, she giggled and kissed back.

It was going smooth while it turned into a heated make out section, she pulled away breathing, I chuckled, 'Well.. This is gonna be Fun'

TO BE CONTINUED...

October 30, 2021