*Chapter 2*

*(Y/N) P.O.V*

I slowly woke up, I sat up from my bed, I rubbed my eyes to wake up, I sniffed the air and smelled food. I smiled, I got up from my bed and walked to the bathroom, I took off my clothes and went inside the shower.

Few minutes later...

I got out from the shower and dried myself, I put on my bra, panties, shirt, and sweatpants. I went to the sink and grabbed my toothbrush, I grabbed the toothpaste and squeeze it out on top of the brush, I put a little water on top of that, I started to brush my teeth.

When I finished, I spat out the stuff inside my mouth and I cleaned inside and outside my mouth. I grabbed the towel and dried myself. I grabbed my hairbrush and brushed my (H/C) (H/L) hair. I got out of the bathroom and quickly went downstairs 'i never really asked about this place, does it have a story or something?' I thought, I saw Andy with is Doll, I sat next to Andy ruffling his hair.

I saw Aunt Karen cooking some breakfast. "Good morning, (Y/N) dear" Aunt Karen said, I smiled and said, "Good morning, Aunt Karen" I looked at Andy, he was very quiet.

I broke the silence "hey, Uhh, Andy!" He looked up and looked at me, I smiled at him, and he smiled back "hey, can I ask you a question?" He nods "so, I heard some noises last night, when I was getting a snack. We're you up?" Andy looked at me and shook his head 'No'

"Huh, well who did it?" I ask.

"Chucky, Did it" He pointed to his doll, "Chucky?" I said giving Andy a questionable look, I looked at the doll not believing Andy
'A doll? That's insane.' I thought.

*CHUCKY'S P.O.V*

The Girl Ask Andy if he was up last night, he shook his head 'no' but he pointed at ME, a doll who literally is a serial killer that no one believes.

"Chucky, Did it" I heard Andy say

The girl said, "Chucky?" She gave Andy a questionable look not believing him then she looked at me.

"Wha- Hm.. Andy, he's a Doll, I don't really think that doll comes to Life" she said to him while Andy sat there and looked down. 'OH! I COME TO LIFE ALRIGHT!' I thought

*(Y/N) P.O.V*

"Wha- Hm.. Andy, he's a Doll, I don't really think that doll comes to life" I said, Andy looks down, Aunt Karen came with plates with food! 2 Eggs, 3sausage, and some amazing pancakes with a side of toast. It smelled amazing too!
But what's on my mind is what Andy said to me 'Chucky, Did it' Over and over again.
"(Y/N) dear?" I snapped out of my thoughts "Huh?! Wha-" I looked at Aunt Karen "are you alright?" I smiled "Oh yeah! i'm fine! I was just thinking you know!" Aunt Karen nods her head.

'I need to ask Andy about that Chucky Doll' I thought

(Am so sorry for this short chapter! Tell me in the comments that you are enjoying this book)