*Chapter 29*

*CHUCKY P.O.V*

I sighed and kept walking, looking around for someone good.

"nothin." I mumbled.

I kept walking around for a little bit till I saw a man whispering something to this Lady ear, while he pulled her hair more.

I smirked "Bingo.." I said under my breath.

I walked towards this man and grabbed his shoulder. The man looked at me with a ugly face, I smiled and gripped his shoulder more. He let go of the lady's hair.

She turned to me and back away a bit while I turned the man around

POW

I punched the guy in the face while he fell, I grabbed him and dragged him away from everyone.

I can hear everyone mumbling and whispering with each other. I kept walking and turned around back into the woods, I threw the guy to the ground. The Man shook his head looked up, his brown eyes looked at mine.

His eyes widen, he was about to speak but I bend down to his level and punched him in the face, "why the fuck did you touch that girl, Hm? ANSWER ME!" I screamed while I punched him in the nose, the guy touched his bleeding nose shakily.

"P-please! It w-was a joke! I-it was just a j-joke!" The guy said while he cried in pain, I looked at him and stood up, I burst out laughing a bit.

"Yeah? A joke? Wanna see a joke?" I kicked his face, I heard a crack.

The guy screamed out in pain, "wanna see another joke?" I pulled out my knife from my pocket, thew the knife and stabbed him in the left leg.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!" the guy screamed out, he shakily moved his hands to his left leg, "is that a joke to you?" I said while I slowly bend down to his level.

"Do you think.. that's funny?" I said to him, he shakily shook his head.

"Good." I grabbed the knife and pulled it out while he whimpered out in pain. "Oh another thing." I said while the guy looked up at me, I smiled.

I took the knife and stabbed him into his stomach, he looked at me and I put my finger on his lips. I twisted the knife into his stomach more. "Shhhh..." while I pulled out the knife and did it again, over and over again. He finally closed his eyes while I pulled out the knife. I grabbed him and threw him to the side.

"Pathetic." I turned around to see the same girl.

She stood there in shock, I looked at her and threw the knife in front of her, she looked at me confused.

I chuckled, I heard police sirens coming closer.

"Cya." I said while I sprinted into the woods. I burst out laughing. 'Her ass is gonna get caught!' I thought while I kept running.

I saw the house and slowed down.

'Home Sweet Home..'

I saw (Y/N) still sitting at the same spot, she was talking to Glen, I saw them laughing. I smiled at the scene.

I walked up to them, "Hey, Doll." I kissed her lips, she smiled "Hey, Baby!" And I looked at Glen, "Hey kiddo." I smiled while I ruffled his hair, "Hey Dad!" He smiled.

"If you want, we can make some homemade twisted donuts!" (Y/N) said with her cutest smile.

"YEAH!" Glen said while he jumped up, he grabbed (Y/N's) Arm and dragged her up, she giggled and walked to the kitchen.

'Oh fuck, I hope she doesn't find out.'

TO BE CONTINUED...

August 4, 2022

I AM SO SORRY FOR ME BEING UPDATING SO MUCH! I AM NOW BACK!