*Chapter 9*

*CHUCKY P.O.V*

' I had this weird shit feeling when I yelled at (Y/N) about 'Marco'. (Y/N) saying it Jealousy! PFF! Yeah right! She can think that all she fuckin wants!'

I looked at her and saw her enjoying her food. Not going to lie, the food she got me was really fucking good.
She was done eating her breakfast, she wiped her Mouth with a paper towel. She looked at me and grinned. I glared and Said, "What's the fucking grin for?" She just grinned "Oh! You know! I've been talking to Marco for a while that how I'm-" I interrupt her "CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT MARCO DOES HE HAVE A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND!? IF HE DOES THEN THATS BETTER!"

(Y/N) Giggled, I looked at her in shock "Oh chucky! You are jealous! It's so cute!" She smiled at me, I growled loudly and blushed very little. "Oh shut the fuck up (Y/N)"
She giggled again "Ok, Now let me just clean the mess up and we can rest or watch a movie"

I looked at her and grunt in response, she throw the trash away and pick a movie. "How about... Friday the 13th?" She said, I shrugged "Ok Friday the 13th, then!"

                            *(Y/N) P.O.V*

"How about... Friday the 13th?" I Said, Chucky grunt in response, "Ok Friday the 13th, then!" I put the movie in the DVD player and started the movie.

An Hour later the Movie ended, since i found out that Chucky was jealous, he tells me that I have to to take him and Ive been taking Chucky everywhere! And I always get a bad feeling.

I am not going to lie. Every time that a guy looks at me or when I look at a guy, he shanks the side of my stomach! It hurts like hell!  Chucky the Doll Jealous? I knew that he was jealous! "I'M NOT JEALOUS!" He says! He is jealous! He can't see that though!

I was walking back to the room and put him down. I put my hands on my hips and looked at him. "WHAT!?" He said. "Chucky! You're jealous!" I looked at him "WHAT THE FUCK?! (Y/N) I'm not even jealous!" I glared at him "Oh really! Every time I have to carry your ass around, Everytime I look a guy you shank me in the side of my stomach! You do that to make sure that I am not looking at any of the guys!"

Chucky looked at me puzzled. I glared at him "Chucky! That's how- You know what! If you don't know what jealous means search it up!" I walked to my bed and lay down, stressing out and tired.

                           *CHUCKY P.O.V*

I saw (Y/N) went to her bed, laying down stressed out, I know that she was tired, I jumped down and walked to her, she looked at me and looked at the wall.

"(Y/N).." I looked down and glared at myself and I picked up my head "(Y/N) look! I know what jealous means..I just don't want to show my fucking 'SIDE', I get crazy when I se-" I was interrupted by (Y/N)'s Hug. I was fucking surprised that she's hugging a fucking killer!

"(Y/N) you know that yo-" I was interrupted "I really don't give a shit Chucky! Just shut the fuck up! I need a hug" I'm not going to lie..but I liked the hug..wait...I just noticed that I have feelings for this girl...OH MY FUCKING GOD I'M SUCH AN IDIOT! But..I'll just enjoy the hug. I had a Smile on my face! "Well..goodnight (Y/N)... you can let go now" (Y/N) Mumbled. But I understood what she said. "No.. just sleep with me" I'm not going to lie I was shocked when she told me she wanted to sleep with me..

Like seriously.. Sleeping with a fucking killer! But that shit doesn't really matter..

I didn't notice that (Y/N) fell asleep on me! I looked at her face, and I saw how beautiful she looks when she's sleeping..NOT ONLY WHEN SHES SLEEPING! I love how she smiles..I love how she laughs...I love how she's so sweet...I love everything from her.. she's so.. beautiful..

But...I have to stay on track! Tomorrow Morning! (Y/N) goes take a shower, get breakfast and leave! We need to move away from this place! We have to take a move on!

I started to fall asleep with all that thinking in my mind

(I AM SOO SOO SORRY THAT YOU GUYS HAVE TO WAIT! MY MOM LOST MY PHONE! Now I finally got it! I'll continue the story tomorrow!! Cya! I really hope you enjoy the story!)