*Chapter 7*

*(Y/N) P.O.V.*

'I've been driving for 4 days! When Am I going to take a break!?'
I looked at chucky, he's hands are behind his head resting. I groaned out of annoyance, I knew that chucky heard me because I saw his head turned quickly at me in the corner of my eye.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He said, my eye twitched, I turn my head and I glared at him, looked back to the road at the same time.
"I HAVN'T SLEPT FOR 4 DAYS! I WANT A FUC-" I was interrupt by Chucky.

He rolled his eyes and spoke out of frustration "Shut the fuck up. It's been 4 days! How bad can that be?" I gripped the wheel "WHAT!? OH I'M GOD-" I stopped myself 'i'm not going to argue with that stupid doll!'
"What? Cat caught your tongue?" He laughed
I press the break quickly, he flew and hit the windshield.
"OW! SHIT!" He said, and he glared at me "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM-" I interrupt him "NO! I NEED A FUCKIN BREAK! I NEED SLEEP! I NEED A SHOWER TOO!" I screamed

Chucky looked at me with wide eyes that no one never told him that way, so he sighed and said, "fine! I'll give you 2 days on the hotel alright!" I grinned "Alright!"

                        *CHUCKY P.O.V*

She started driving, I was still remembering what she told me and how she screamed at me.

'Holy shit! That was hot! It looked like she had a devil inside of her!' I thought, I saw a hotel and (Y/N) saw it too, she turned to the hotel parking, and she looked at me "Turn back to a do-" I picked up my hand to stop her "HOLD UP, BITCH! I know the thing! I'll turn into a regular doll, now." I turned into a regular doll, (Y/N) glared at me while she picked me up, she quickly grabbed her stuff and went inside.

She got us a one person room, where we can stay on.

(Y/N) went in so quick, that she took a shower, she came out of the bathroom and jumped into the bed.

I jumped on the bed as well just to hear her sleeping deeply