two | the wife

▌𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄
roseanne ogden

— the name roseanne is primarily a female name of english origin that means gracious rose. it is a combination of the names rose and anne.

— the surname ogden derives from the old english words ac and denu, which mean oak and valley, respectively.

▌𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄
rose, rosie, anne

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

▌𝐀𝐆𝐄
twenty-six

▌𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇
march 28th

▌𝐙𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐂 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍
aries

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

▌𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑
female

▌𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘
heterosexual

▌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘
european | both her parents are british

▌𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐒
human

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

▌𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

▌𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓— 165 cm | 5'4

▌𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
— 165 cm | 5'4

▌ 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐒
she doesn't have any scars on the visible parts of her body, but she has scars and marks on places that can easily be hidden.

▌𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐒/𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
none

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

▌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘
roseanne is a hardworking and ambitious woman, she's serious when needed and has a sense of responsibility. she likes helping people out when they seem to be struggling, so a lot of people that know her come to her when they need help. she has a caretaking side to her as well, her friends call her the 'mom friend' of their group. it's very comfortable to talk with her, you never feel like you have to hide something as she doesn't judge but still tells you when you're wrong.
rose does not take disrespect lightly and will tell anyone off when they don't give her the respect that she deserves. she's able to put people in their place when they're rude or say something unnecessary. she doesn't get angry often, but it's best not to bother her when she does. she feels really bad when she bursts out at people out of anger so she prefers being alone when she feels like she will say hurtful things.