Chapter 1

"Stop moving!" Karl shouted, gripping his friends waist as they laid spooning each other on Karl's couch. His friend Nick, also known as Sapnap was visiting for a week and a half as Karl needed some comfort after his cousin had just passed.

"Stop squeezing my waist!" Nick shouted, letting out a little giggle. Karl giggled along, nuzzling his face into Nicks side.

"I like how warm you are, it's comfy~" Karl muttered, digging his face into his friends side. Nick chuckled and ruffled Karl's messy hair making the man smile.

"I'd say the same." Nick said with a smile plastered from ear to ear. Karl giggled as he sat up on his knees, patting them before rubbing his hands up and down.

"Sooooo?" Karl let out, rocking back and forth. Nick turned over and faced Karl with raised brows.

"So???"

"Whaaattt do you want to do!" Karl said, jumping up with slight excitement. Nick shrugged and pulled Karl down onto his chest. Karl let out a grunt in reaction.

"I wanna cuddle~" Nick mumbled into the brunets ear. Karl shivered and giggled.

"Really?" He asked, tilting his head up. Nick smiled back and nodded.

"I think today is a lay down and cuddle day." Nick said, nodding at Karl. Karl giggled and laid his head back down on Nicks chest.

This is a quick little chapter, I want to see how you guys like it first before I continue it on :)