Chapter 10

When Sapnap woke up Karl was no longer beside him. He groaned and sat up rubbing his eyes. As he walked down the hall he heard faint giggles bringing him to a stop. He turned around and walked up to the door he heard giggles. Pressing his ear up to the door he heard Karl giggling and talking. He smiled and quietly walked away and downstairs not to disturb the man.

He opened his phone and pushed on the notification for Karl's stream. He spammed the chat and he watched Karl smile.

"Hey Snapmap." He giggled. Sapnap chuckled quietly and started typing.

Hey! >:(

Karl giggled so much his cheeks got red. Sapnap giggled as he listened to the brunet ramble on. Sapnap scanned chat multiple times, a couple times he caught rude comments and he cautiously watched Karl's eyes hoping he wouldn't turn and see them. Hours later, Karl finally ended the stream and shut everything off before making his way to the living room where Sapnap sat watching tv. He made his appearance and Sapnap smiled.

"Hey, how you feeling?"

Karl groaned and dropped down onto his lap.

"Not feeling it today?" Sapnap asked, his voice more soft and low. Karl shook his head and hugged the younger.

"I just want to be okay again. I want to smile and it be real, I haven't felt that real feeling in forever. I'm letting everyone down...the people in chat were-"

"Karl, don't even. They are just people in chat sending words to you just to beat you down. Half of them are like- fucking 10! Don't let these words that mean nothing get you down. Chat, is chat. What goes on there happens, after that they are nothing. Karl, please, I know it may not seem like it but there's hundreds of people on there that send positive to you and it's upsetting that you don't see it because you're focused on the negative ones."

"But-"

"They mean nothing. Behind the screen those words being thrown at you don't even exist, they aren't anything but your mind messing with you."

Karl held onto him tighter, pushing his body against his. His face digging into his neck.

"Maybe we need a bit a longer break from the internet?" Sapnap said. Karl nodded and dropped his head on his shoulder, his body droopy.

"I just want you to hug me.." Karl mumbled, wrapping his arms around the man. Sapnap agreed and hugged him.

"I'm right here." Sapnap whispered. Karl whined and held on tighter.

"I don't want to lose you..ever. Don't ever leave me, please. Stay here with me. Don't- don't-"

"Karl, hey..I'm not going anywhere."

Karl cried on his shoulder holding onto him for dear life.

"I-I can't- I- "

"Calm Karl, breathe. Take a deep breath for me."

Karl leaned back and stared at the man like he was crazy.

"Karl?"

Karl huffed before leaning forward and connecting their lips. Sapnap was taken by surprise but fell into it. Karl cupped his face as he pulled away. He took fast and deep breaths. Sapnap pulled him back in for another making the brunet gasp.

I love you

Karl folded his arms around the youngers neck and pulled him closer. Sapnap gripped his waist and let Karl do whatever. Karl pulled back and placed his hands over his face as he cried. Sapnap pulled him in and hugged him.

"I'm sorry..I-"

"I love you.." Sapnap blurted.

"I-"

And I don't want too!

Karl lifted his head and stared at his chin.

The smile you gave me even when you felt like dying..

"I love you..I love you Karl. With every material in my body. I- I love you. I'm in love with you.."

"Nick, I-"

OooooOooOoo

"I love you.."