Chill / Part 7

I knocked on Jasmine's front door and Waited for her to answer. She was taking too long so I took a seat on the steps.

While I waited I looked at the details of her home. She has small colorful flowers along the stone path leading up to her red front door. Her house is white with bricks surrounding it. She also has a mini garden that she planted out in her front yard.Her house is pretty Big but not as Big as the house that Y/N and I share.

She lives in a nice quiet neighborhood just a couple blocks from the beach. I used to stay over When Y/N was being crazy and we would always walk to the beach and chill. We would have to keep our relationship on the down low and not be all touchy on the beach because if paparazzi or any fans saw us that would be the end of my relationship with Y/N.

See I was pretty smart with my cheating. I made up this whole lie so Y/N wouldn't suspect anything. Whenever She asked where I was headed I would say to the studio When I really would be going to Jasmine's house to get some pussy.

That's why I started making music out of nowhere. I mean you gotta do what you gotta do to cover your tracks.

I really loved Y/N and I still do but I didn't mean to hurt her. I can admit that I got caught up in my hoe ways and didn't realize that fucking with Jasmine would potentially end our relationship.

I just couldn't think straight When I was around her. All we did was fuck.

"Huuuuuuh." I exhaled heavily. I'm so confused right now. I don't think coming here was a good idea. Maybe I should go home and try to fix things with Y/N.

I stood up from the Stairs and stuck my hands in my pockets in search of my car keys. I pulled my keys from my pockets and started to walk towards my car.

I hopped in and put the key in the ignition. Just as I was about to start the car Jasmine's front door flew open.

"Wait! Where you going?" She shouted.

I looked up to see Jasmine standing in the doorway. I took the key out of the ignition, got out of the car and shut the door.

I smirked. "Nowhere now."

I took time to examine her body. Her hair was wet and slicked back implying that She just took a shower or something. She had on a white tank top with No bra and short, fluffy, pink shorts.

I was ready to tear that ass up in the door way but I had to keep my cool.

"What are you waiting for? Come in." She said seductively. I licked my lips and walked up the path and into her house.

I made my way to the living room and sat on the couch. I heard her shut the door and come in after me. She took a seat next to me on the couch.

I pulled out my phone and started to scroll through my messages.

I could feel her staring a hole into the side of my face.

"What?" I asked looking down at her.

"So you just gonna come in here and get straight on your phone?"

A confused look came across my face.

"Yeah. What's the problem?"

She cocked her Head and looked at me like I was stupid.

"You came here to spend time with me! You're on your Damn phone, that's the problem!"

I put my phone back inside of my pocket and faced her.

"Are you happy now?"

She just rolled her eyes at me.

By now I was annoyed as hell with her and I don't have time for this childish shit.

"Look, if you just gonna be fussing and yelling tonight tell me now so I can bounce because I'm not for this shit."

"Whatever Ronnie."

She waited about a minute then decided to speak again. "Your girlfriend attacked me." She said putting emphasis on 'girlfriend'.

I can't help but notice the attitude in her voice. I twisted my face at her. Here we go again.

"Okay.. What you want me to do about it?"

She gasped. "Excuse me?" She said mugging me. "I want you to put her ass in check!" She shouted.

Hold up. Did She not just hear What I said about a minute ago? She got shit fucked up.

"Listen. Let me break shit down for you. You're the side so Learn to stay in a sides place. You not my girl so Stop trying to be her. I'm not gonna check nobody. Y/N is a grown ass woman and She can handle herself, so if you have a problem with her go talk to her not me cause I'm not doing shit." I explained to her.

She rolled her eyes and folded her arms across her chest like a Big ass kid. We sat in silence for What felt like forever until She finally spoke.

"Whatever. Why are you here Anyway?" She said annoyed.

I smirked to myself and licked my lips. "To Chill."

She looked over at me and tried not to laugh making her lips quiver.

I tilted my Head. "What's so funny?"

She laughed this time. "We both know you did not come to chill." She said.

Damn. I feel offended. Maybe I actually wanted to chill. I mean we do have sex everytime we together but sometime to do wanna chill.

"You right. I don't wanna chill. I came over to do other things." I said wiggling my eyebrows.

She giggled. "That's What I like to hear." She said.

She straddled my lap and started to suck my neck. I grabbed her ass while She grinded against my member getting him hard.

"Don't you need to get home to your girlfriend?" She whispered in my ear.

Damn.

I forgot all about Y/N. I really don't wanna leave Jasmine but I don't wanna leave Y/N alone.

Shit!

I can't concentrate with Jasmine grinding all on me.

Man...I guess she'll be alright for one night. I'll just check on her in the morning.

"Nah She good. Plus She mad at me." I said rubbing her booty. (A/N Fr tho, What booty? )

She looked at me and batted her eyelashes. "Awwe. That's too bad." She said acting sad.

She leaned back and lifted her tank top over her Head. Her breasts fell from the tank top and jiggled a little. She didn't have the biggest boobs in the world but Hey, I'm not complaining.

She leaned forward and licked my earlobe.

"I could never stay mad at you, Papi." She whispered seductively into my ear.

Damn, that shit just got me extra hard.

I smiled. "Why you teasing?"

She stared at me innocently. "Because I can take your mind off of her."

I raised my eyebrows and licked my lips. "Oh really?"

She nodded slowly. "Mmhmm."

I rubbed her ass before I smacked it hard. She squealed with excitement. "Then show me."

She bit her bottom lip before kissing me hard. She grabbed the back of my Head tangling her fingers into my curls pulling me deeper into the kiss. Her lips were so soft and moist.

I decided to take control of the kiss and slide my tongue into her mouth. She twirled and pushed her tongue against mine. I started to nibble on her lip and She pulled away.

"Let's go to my room." She said breathing heavily. "Ard."

I picked her up and She instantly wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I gripped her ass hard and walked up the stairs to her bedroom.

This is going to be a wild night.