Chill/ part3

I repeatedly punched her in her face until I was picked up by someone and slung over their shoulder. They took me inside of the airport and sat me in a chair. "Miss we told you we would call the cops on you. Do we have to do that?" He asked me. "No I just needed to do that." I said as I got up out of my seat. I walked out of the airport mad as hell. I am really done with him. He had his chances and he fucked it up so No, I'm not going back to his sorry ass. I walked over to my car and opened the door. As soon as I was about to get in, My ex walked over to me. "Y/N please let me explain!" I didn't even say anything back to him. I'M DONE. I got in the car and pulled off. I stopped at a red light. I glanced at myself in the mirror and realized I was crying. I was crying and I didn't even know. By time the light was green I was crying my eyes out. I sped home so No one would see me. I parked in the garage and ran into the house. I stopped at the kitchen to get my gummy bears and ice cream. I ran up to my room and cried. I cried until I couldn't cry anymore. I couldn't believe he hurt me for the 3rd time. Last time I threatened to leave him, but this time I'm for real..

*part 4?

*Vote & Comment*

✌❤