Chill / Part 6

"HOW could you do this to me?" She asked on the verge of crying. "Listen babe, I'm so sorry-" "How many other girls did you have sex with?" She asked me out the blue again. "I really don't know." I said to kind of stall. "How many do you think?" I had to think for a sec. "Likefiveorseven." I tried to say fast. "Ronnie Stop playing games with me like I'm a fucking child because I'm not!" I sighed "I sighed. "I said... Like five or....seven." "Are you fucking serious?" She screamed. "I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE YOU!" She said as She started to punch my chest. She started crying her eyes out and it made me feel so horrible knowing that I'M the reason she's crying. "Babe STOP." I said wrapping my arms around her, taking her into a tight hug. "I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry." I said resting my chin on the top of her Head. She cried into my chest for about 5 minutes. "Please let me go." She said, so I did just that. Once I let her go She started making her way to the door. "Wait Y/N, please." I said grabbing her arm. She snatched away from me. "No Don't touch me. We are done." When she said that my heart broke. Tears dropped from my eyes. "Y/N please don't go. I can't loose you." I said as tears rolled down my face. She stopped walking and turned around to face me. "You already did." She said coldly. She started walking towards the door again. I can't just let her walk out of my Life like this. Not now, not ever. I had to think fast and come up with a plan. I ran towards her at full speed getting into front of her, blocking the door. "Y/N please don't leave me!" I said begging her. "RONNIE MOVE!!" She screamed. "Y/N we can do this the easy way... or the hard way." "MOVE!" She screamed again. "I guess It's the hard way." I picked her up and slung her over my shoulder and took her upstairs to our bedroom. She was kicking and scratching me but I didn't care at the moment. I got a belt out of the closet and tied her wrists tightly to the bed. "You're gonna stay right here until I get back!" I shouted. "No Ronnie! LET ME GO!" I ran over to her and put my hand over her mouth. "SHUT THE HELL UP!" She started crying. Damn, I forgot her feelings get hurt easily. "Baby I'm sorry. Listen I just need you to be a good girl and stay here for me until I get back." I kissed her cheek and smile "Don't move." I said as I walked out of the room locking it from the outside. When I said I couldn't loose her... I meant it. I'm not crazy, I just love her too much to let her leave me. I walked outside to my car and got in. I sped to the closest bar to get drunk and forget about What happened earlier. I stayed at the bar for hours getting drunk. Afterwards I went over Jasmine's house. I knocked on her door. Seconds later She came dressed in a tank top and shorts. I walked in her house to "chill" with her.

*Vote & Comment!*

*hope you liked it*

*Need ideas!*