12

I.
I wasn't regressed these days or at least tried not to be. not ever since I made jahseh mad. he's still with stokley while im here with cami. cami is supposed to take care of me but im
Big now.

I but my big clothes on and headed to the guest room where cami was staying.

"can we go buy candy? I have my own money." I asked her after knocking on the door. 

"no we can't, I'm sorry but jah told me no." she explained.

I understand that but I'm big girl now.

"yes but I'm big, I'm not gonna be a little ever again so jah doesn't have to have rules for me." I whined.

"I'll talk to jah about it." she smiled.

I went back into my room and got into bed.
jah never gave me a phone since I was little 24/7 but he got me an iPad so that's what I was using but soon I'll get a job and get a phone with that money.

***
my eyes started to feel droopy and soon out of nowhere I feel asleep.

J.
It's been a week since I was with ski and honestly I missed ice so much but what she did got me fucked up but I understand that she just had a lot of feeling and I need to control myself.

I come into the house and quickly hear cami sushing me.

"she's sleeping you dickhead! I need to talk to
You about something." She said seeing ski sit down.
"ice hasn't been regressed all this time you were gone. she only wants to be called dolly, she only calls you Jahseh and Jah, and she said she doesn't wanna regress again." she explained making me worried.

"All cause of that day? man I need to control myself. I'll talk to her when she's up." I sighed.

***
I was playing with ski until I saw ice coming down the stairs.

"hi Jahseh, hi stokley." she said as she went into the kitchen.

I followed her inside and tried to start a convo.

"how was it without me?" I smirked.

"Fine but I did miss you." She turned after getting a frying pan.

"Are you gonna cook?" I asked knowing the answer.

She just nodded.

"Lemme help." I smiled.

"I can do it myself." She calmly smiled.

I gave her a forehead kiss and walked out.

This shit was stressing me cause I like when she's dependent on me and it's weird seeing her not babble and not ask for things. she's just doing more and everything that she wouldn't do before by herself.

"she cooking? you're letting a 3 year old cook?" ski exclaimed.

"naw, she's 16 not 3. That's dolly in the kitchen. Mama told cami that she didn't wanna regress anymore and it's stressing me the fuck out." I huffed.

"Do you guys want any?" She barged in saying.

"Yes. Fuck yes." Skis fat ass said getting up.

"Jahseh?" She smiled.

"Yea just hold on."

***

"Blunt please. You should share." I heard ice say from underneath my arm.

"one puff." I ordered.

"No. Roll me one please? Or let me try one of your cigs." She smiled making me widen my eyes.

"Hell no." I sighed while letting her take a puff.

"whatever." She said getting into bed.

I followed her action and did the same.

"Goodnight dadd- jahseh." she said slipping.

"Goodnight mama. Hope you slip tomorrow." I chuckled while pecking her lips a few times.

god it didn't feel the same. I didn't even talk to her about it. It just doesn't feel like the usual. I miss my baby but I'll love her either way and no matter what she chooses for herself.

My ice. My dolly.