Chapter - 3

Dedicated to Starry0502MiliMJacob Chanduz 💝💝💝

MiliMJacob Chanduz 💝💝💝

Sorry for the delay guys.
.
Flashback and Phone conversations are in italics.

.
Please ignore typos

.
Raizada Mansion 

.
Khushi, Payal, Akash and NK reached the living room. Manorama saw them. 

Manorama: Queens arrived? She taunted. 

Anjali: Mami come on, let's arrange lunch for Chotte and Sheetu. They will wait for our lunch. Today is a big day for them. 

NK: What's so crucial today that it's a big day for Nannav? 

Anjali: Today is their new product launch. 

Akash: What's the relation of the new product launch with Sheetal? When did she join? 

Anjali: She joined after you left.

.
Flashback Starts

.
Anjali: Chotte, I want a favour from you. 

Arnav: Yes Di.

Anjali: Sheetu is in need of a job. I want you to give her a job in AR.

Arnav: Sorry Di... There is no vacancy available in the AR head office right now. 

Anjali: I promised Sheetu, Chotte. Won't you do this small thing for your Di? She started crying...

Arnav: Di!!! He looked at Anjali who was crying...

Nani: Agree with her Chotte... It's so difficult for a single mother to fetch a job leaving her son alone in someone else's place.

Arnav: Okay Di, tell her to give her CV to Aman. He will find a suitable post for her.

.
Flashback ends. 

.
Anjali: He gave her a job in the Head office itself. My Chotte won't disappoint me ever. He will even bring the moon for me. She boasted.

NK: Di, cut the crap and answer Akash. 

Anjali: Sheetu is a lucky charm for Chotte. The day she joined he got a huge order from Mehta's company. 

Akash: Come on Di. Before I left, that order was confirmed. Then how come it's your Sheetal's luck?

Anjali: Woh... Chotte only said that she is a lucky charm for him. She said looking at Khushi but she didn't get the desired reaction from Khushi. In fact, she didn't get any reaction.