Chapter- 4

Pls Ignore Typos

.

Raizada Mansion

Arnav, Anjali, Sheetal and Aarav reached home by evening after their shopping with a large number of shopping bags.

Nani: Anjali Bitiya, How was the day out?

Anjali: We enjoyed it a lot, Nani. Chotte allowed me to shop for everything I wanted. 

Manorama: Arnav Bitwa will do anything for you, Anjali Bitiya. 

Arnav: Nani, where is Khushi? He felt disturbed since he saw the picture of Khushi with a guy. 

Nani: She hasn't come yet. 

.
Anjali: Chotte… Change and come to my room. We can talk about our childhood days with Sheetal. 

Arnav: No Di. I am tired. 

Anjali looked down with a fallen face. 

Seeing this Arnav sighed.

Arnav: Don't get sad for these silly matters, Di. 

Anjali: I have only you Chotte. You know that right. My baby should love you more than she loves me. That's why I want you to spend time with me so that the baby can hear you. 

Sheetal: I didn't know that you loved Arnav a lot, Di. I wish I had a Di like you. You are so lucky to be her brother, Arnav. 

Arnav smiled at that remark. 

Anjali: Please Chotte…

Arnav: I will come… Let me change first. 

Anjali: Go and come fast. I will wait for you. 

Arnav nodded his head and walked out of the room.

Sheetal: What an acting Di?

Anjali: Practice, Sheetu. For a long time, I have been acting to get what I wanted. Even now I have some aim, dear. 

Sheetal: Why don't you share your plans with me, Di?

Anjali: I will, when the right time comes. Now you just do what I asked you for. 

Sheetal: I am trying my best Di. But he is a tough nut to crack. He is obsessed with that Khushi.

Anjali: Don't worry. I will do something. 

.
Night

.
Arshi's Room

.
Arnav was restless. He called everyone who was out with Khushi, but none of them picked his call. He took his car keys and was about to go out when he saw Khushi entering their room.