Chapter Six

***Taylor's POV***

As Shawn and I room the halls of the house, I get this weird sensation that something bad is going to happen. But I just brush it off, but I knew that I should have no done it.

" Hey Tay." He said

" Yea Shawn." I replied

" I feel like something is about to happen, and I don't like it." He said

" Don't worry about it, we will make it." I said

" Now let's go our separate ways to find clues, or a possible way to escape." I said

Then I went into a room to see if the windows did not have bars coming out of them. Then I heard something, something that got my attention.

***Beth's POV***

Now that Taylor is all by himself, I believe that it is my turn to do what I was going to do to him. I put on my mask, then I pick up my sledgehammer and I slowly and quietly start to open the, then all of a sudden he turns around. I quickly pick up my weapon, swing and hit his legs. He is on the ground wincing from the pain.

I just watch and watch as he just screaming from the pain, then I decide to just end his life and smash his head with my sledgehammer. As I am destroying the sledgehammer, I hear foot steps that are quickly approaching. I go through my secret trap doors and, then it is when I hear that it was Shawn.

***Shawn's POV***

When I was approaching around the corner, I could hear Taylor scream, then it all goes quite. I quickly follow the were the noise was, and then I see it, it was Taylor's limp lifeless body. I am in shock. I don't know what to do, wither to scream or cry. I start to cry as pick him up bridal style and carry him to where we were suppose to meet.

***Beth's POV***

I quickly got out from where I was hiding and took of my mask and stored it in a drawer for safe keeping. I scurry to where I am supposed to meet Hayes and Jack G. When we meet we make our way to the front of the house to where we are suppose to meet. Then I see Shawn, and in his arms was a dead Taylor, I didn't feel bad at all it felt kinda good. Anyways I had to pretend that his death was very upsetting, and all that I was thinking was two down eleven more to go.