002

Chapter Two | Red Light, Green Light

Seunghee and Seunghoon waited outside of the motel. Seunghoon held the umbrella for him and his sister, because he was much more taller than her. Seunghee was getting impatient and checked opened her phone to check the time.

11:59

"One more minute left. Look around for a van." Seunghee spoke softly, looking around, as Seunghoon followed her sister's orders. They both eventually spotted the van they were looking for.

The driver opened the car window. He was wearing a mask with a triangle logo, so they couldn't see his face.

The guy turned to the side. "Password?" The guys asked, his voice clearly being a voice changer.

Seunghee cleared her throat. "Red light, green light?" She replied back. The van door then opened. Seunghoon took a peek inside, seeing there were also other people joining the game

Seunghoon step aside, letting his twin sister come in first. Seunghee muttered a quick thank you to him, before taking an empty seat next by the window with Seunghoon coming from behind after closing his umbrella.

Seunghee looked out the window, but suddenly felt a heavy weight by her shoulder. She turned to the side to her twin brother asleep and now only noticed the white gas surrounding them. She tried her best to stay awake, but eventually gave in and closed her eyes.

"Seunghee..Seunghee...Seunghee!" Seunghee groaned in annoyance when she heard her twin's annoying voice call out her name multiple times, disturbing her from her sleep.

"Where...are we?" She questioned, rubbing her eyes still half-asleep. Seunghoon sighed and put his hands in his pockets.

"Beats me. I kept looking for you, hoping you would know the answer but I instead found you sleeping instead." He replied. Sitting down hy her bed.

"Four-five-eight..." Seunghee trailed off, noticing the numbers on her outfit. She looked back up at her twin to see they were wearing the same outfit, but with a different number.

Seunghee then looked around the place to see other people wearing the same uniform and noticed the big screen displayed on the wall.

"Looks like there four hundred and fifty eight people here." Seunghee pointed out. Seunghoon raised a brow. "How do you know? There's no way you counted that many people that fast."

She rolled her eyes at her brother's stupidity. "Looks there, dumbass. It says four-five-eight." She pointed her finger at the big screen

"Oh." Was all he could say.

"We probably should get down. Make some companions that could be useful to us." Seunghee suggested. Seunghoon only nodded in response, before they walked down from their beds.

"You little shit!" A loud slap and voice caught both of the twins reaction and hurriedly pushed the people in front of them to see what was going on.

There stood a pretty tall girl with short black hair around their age and a middle age man. The girl was down on the ground, while the man stood high. He suddenly laughed out loud and stepped closer to her.