001

Chapter One | Red or Blue?

"Yeah no, don't worry. I'm coming there right now." Seunghoon followed the man from behind, talking on the phone. It was around four in the afternoon and he and his sister were starving for food. It had been two days since they last ate.

The place they were in was crowded and had a lot of people. He could easily pickpocket someone's wallet or phone because of how crowded the place was.

Seunghoon looked around and noticed no one was paying attention to him nor the man he was secretly following. It was the perfect moment.

Seunghoon started picking up his pace and 'accidentally' bumped the middle-aged man, while secretly stealing his wallet from his back pocket.

"I'm sorry." Seunghoon apologised and placed the man's wallet in his black hoodie's pocket. The man ignored him and continued talking on the phone, not realising what just happened. His presence then faded blending away in the crowd and now the man he stole from, was way behind him.

Seunghee saw his twin brother's figure and immediately went up to him. "Did you get anyone?" She spoke quietly on his ear, not wanting anyone to hear them.

"Two hundred and fifty thousand won," Seunghoon smirked in victory, pulling out the money from the wallet. He saw his sister's eyes light up and jaws dropped then squealed in happiness.

"Finally! We can eat something. This amount of money could probably get my phone charged from the convenience store." Seunghee pulled out her phone from her back pocket and attempted to turn it on, but it unfortunately had no battery.

"We should also spend it on clothes, though. We already sold most of the clothes that we packed and now we're both stuck with three outfits. Maybe something from a second-hand shop." Seunghoon suggested, taking off his mask and putting it on his back pocket.

"True, but we need a place to sleep tonight. I checked the weather, before my phone and ran out of battery and it's gonna be raining tonight." Seunghee informed her brother, as he nodded his head in agreement.

They ate in an inconvenience store with one large ramen. Seunghee ate her noodles, while scrolling down her phone that was charging for a cheap place to sleep in for one night.

"Oh, look! A motel and it's only eighty thousand won for a night!" Seunghee showed her brother her phone. Seunghoon narrowed his eyes and nodded his head in approval

"That's a really good price and the motel doesn't look too bad. Book it for the night!" Seunghee nodded her head and reserved the hotel for the night.

After they ate for dinner, Seunghee and Seunghoon went to the nearest bus stop and waited. They sat on the seat beside each other and a mysterious man suddenly appeared, wearing a nice suit holding a briefcase in his hands and sat next to Seunghee.

Seunghee looked to the side feeling someone's gaze at her, finding the man smiling at them. She raised her brow and sat closer to Seunghoon, making him alert.

"Well, hello there! Mind playing a game with me?" The man in the suit questioned with a charming smile.

"As handsome as you are sir, I'm into girls." Seunghee ignored the man, and put her hands on her front pockets.

"No, no! Not like that I promise. Just one simple game, that's all." The man replied back, obviously flustered.

"What kind of game?" He asked back, protectively pulling his sister's arm. The man chuckled and spoke up.

"I won't do anything to your sister or you, don't worry. All you need to do is pick a colour; red or blue, your choice. If you win I'll give you a hundred thousand won, but if I win, you'll have to give me money." The man explained the game and opened his briefcase, revealing a lot of money with a red or blue paper placed on top.