010

Chapter Ten | True Colors

After the incident, the players had to go walk through the neverending stairs with the colourful room. After they arrived, they were greeted by sixteen mannequins and each had a number on them.

"Welcome players to the fifth game. Before we begin, please make your way down the stairs and pick a mannequin that is going to be presented by you. Once you've chosen, take the corresponding vest. Each mannequin is numbered by one-to-sixteen. Let me repeat me the instructions..."

The woman in the PA's voice kept ranting, as the players were hesitant to pick a number. Seunghee looked at each mannequin carefully, and heard loud footsteps beside her.

She turned to the side to see the priest walking down the stairs and faced the sixth mannaquin.

"It was on the sixth day that God created the first man on earth. And now I will go back to that dsy. Sinless and innocent." He muttered to himself, before taking out the vest the mannequin was wearing and put it on.

Another player came on forward and faced the seventh mannequin. "Okay, lucky number seven. Come on now."

More and more players walked down the stairs but only took the middle numbers. Seunghee cursed to herself when she saw Minyeo took a the last middle number.

Saebyeok looked beside her to avert her attention to Seunghee. "We only have two options now; front or back."

Seunghee looked back at her then sighed deeply. "And which one are you going for?"

Saebyeok didn't say anything back and shrugged her shoulders. Seunghee was about to step forward and take the number four, but was then stopped.

"Attention players, the number you will be choosing is the order you will be playing for the next game."

Seunghee halt at her movements and looked at the number fourteen. She felt someone's presence beside her to and looked to see Saebyeok staring at her with arms crossed.

"Which one are you going for? I trust you."

"I'm going for the number fourteen..." Seunghee answered. Saebyeok didn't respond walked down the stairs to pick up the number fifteen.

Seunghee then immediately ran towards the fourteenth mannequin, so no one could take it. She took out the vest, then put it on.

-

The players were form into a line as they walked into a massive room with a glass bridge in front of them. Seunghee tugged Saebyeok's sleeve and nervously gulped.

"Hope I didn't make a mistake..." She trailed off, looking down.

Saebyeok shook her head and rubbed her back for comfort. "I'm sure you didn't."

"Hello player, let me introduce you to the fifth game. The fifth game is glass stepping stone. The stepping stones before you are made out of two types of glass; one will be tempered, and one will be normal glass. The tempered glass is strong enough to hold the weight of two people. However, the normal glass will break even if one person just steps on it. For this game, you will guess which one of the two tile is the tempered glass, and which isn't."