RE: VILLAGE REACTION #1

Plot - Resident Evil: Village characters ( Chris Redfield, Ethan Winters and Karl Heisenberg ) when they encounter with a cat.

     A/N - Hey ya'll!! I'm so excited to say that I'm finally a senior and my exams are coming up so I can't share many stories, so I'm so sorry for that but I'm definitely writing something in my spare time and you can be sure that I won't let you down! If you are new, welcome to my page <3 If you like this, don't forget to vote and comment!!

Chris Redfield - Chris was so tired after coming home from work that he forgot the garden gate open and just lay in his couch and tried to sleep before he ate his dinner and lay down on his couch . As he was about to dive in, he felt a small movement in his house, but he continued to lie still. But when those tiny steps came right up to the living room, he opened his eyes and waited to hear a few more voices. A few seconds later, he felt something unexpected jump on the chair he was lying on, and he jumped into the air. He picked up the remote that had fallen to the ground as he jumped, and waited to defend himself. But before he went to sleep, when a kitten emerged from the blanket he had taken on, he relaxed and left the remote on the coffee table. The cat was staring at Chris, purring and meowing for food. Chris took the cat in his arms and went to the kitchen to look for something to eat for him, and with the cat in his huge hands, he opened the fridge to look for something he would like, but what was there was just plain salami.

“Well, guess I have to feed you better than this, huh?” The cat mewed at that and let Chris put him on the ground . Still, Chris handed him the salami he had in hand and took a bowl from the cupboard and poured water into it. "Okay. You eat and drink this . I'm gonna get you some food." Maybe Chris wasn't the type to wake up quickly when he was tired, but he would do anything for this little intruder in that moment. Therefore, he put on the black coat he always wore and went to the market. When he got home, he saw the cat lying comfortably on his couch, grinned, and called him to give him his meal. While he was eating, he sat on the floor talking to him and pet him. "You can always stay here , little buddy."

  Karl Heisenberg - It was only dead bodies and sometimes Mother Miranda entering his factory, and no one would choose to go there anyway, they didn't like Karl at all. Especially "super-sized bitch" as he called it. Well, Karl didn't like her at all and the feelings were mutual. Again, as he tried to do his soldats to defeat Mother Miranda, he turned the music up, shaking his feet and humming the words from the song he opened.

  For a moment the music stopped and the lights in the back went out one by one. Then the lights in the room where he worked went out, and the constant hum in the factory stopped before Karl could even curse. Karl struggled to get up and walk, but he didn't have much of a chance as he couldn't see through the darkness, but at least it was close to where the switches were, and Karl was comfortable being familiar with the factory. After barely making it to the switchgear, he turned on the lights one by one and went back to his work, so to speak. “What the fuck was that? I bet that bitch sent her daughters to turn off.”
Still, he kept walking, trying not to worry too much. Turning to the right, he was confused when he saw that there was a living thing in front of him, no, a cat, but he still kept walking, not giving a damn. When he looked behind him, the cat was following him, and this time Karl quickened his pace. Against this, the cat came to him with running steps and tangled in his feet and rubbed. When Karl looked at the cat, he saw that the cat was very dirty and looked like it had passed through a muddy place. He stopped walking and bent over the cat and squinted his eyes. “Where did ya come from, kitty?” The cat muttered against it and rubbed its head harder against its legs. Karl let out a strong breath in the air and sat down right next to the cat, leaning his back against the wall, taking the cat in his lap.

  The cat turned around to look for a more comfortable place on his lap, then sat right on his belly and lay down. The cat's purrs comforted Karl so much that he was almost ready to fall asleep. And so he did. "God kitty. You made me so sleepy all of a sudden." After saying that, he threw back his head, closed his eyes, and fell asleep as his hands swept over the cat.

Ethan Winters - Him and Mia were very insistent on not having a cat or a dog in the house before Rose was fully grown, so they only endeared a cat or dog to Rose, albeit from afar. Ethan actually wasn't as sensitive about it as Mia and felt that Rose should own and bond with each animal because Ethan values each animal individually. He remembers, when he was little, he had begged his parents to get a cat for the house, and his mother was strongly against this and never brought up the subject again. But when Ethan grew up and owned his own house, he owned two cats in his own apartment before meeting Mia, but later left them with a cat-loving friend and married Mia. He didn't think he could give up on them, but when he got older, and especially after what happened to Mia and him, Ethan started to be more and more careful about things.

When his daughter Rose was born, he had become a father determined to show her both the bitter and the sweet in life, and he hoped he could stay that way forever. Rose was still having a painful day as she sometimes does, and it was very difficult for Ethan and Mia. Rose wasn't a very grouchy girl, and actually she was very good-natured and slept very quickly, but after her pain had come a week ago, she started to get more grumpy. Of course, Ethan's job was to take care of Rose while Mia did the cooking and housework. He was saying sweet words as he shook Rose and tried to silence her, while pointing at the flying birds in the garden. "Look Rose, they're birds. They fly. Like planes. Planes can fly too but with a human hand of course but you didn't know that, right?" He thought she would silent after that as she was trying to understand what he said , but a few seconds later, when Rose started whining and crying again, Ethan whined with her. Mia, who was passing by, witnessed this, smiled at her husband and came to him and kissed him on the cheek.

"You're being so helpful to me, you know? I know it's hard for you but we have no choice." Ethan nodded understandingly and smiled at his wife. "Rose is a very kind girl and doesn't upset her daddy at all. Right Rosey?" Now that the tremors that announced his arms were giving up, Ethan carefully placed Rose on the ground and sat next to her, taking a deep breath. He glanced at Mia, who was still waiting, and made a sign that it was okay, and watched her leave the room, smiling. He leaned his head against the armchair next to him and closed his eyes. Maybe he just needed to calm down and come up with more creative ideas at that moment and think like Rose. But how exactly would a child think? Ethan personally could not remember how he thought or what he thought as a child. As Ethan lay there, Rose suddenly stopped crying and Ethan looked at her in disbelief. Rose made her way to the garden gate and stood up slowly, putting her hands on the window. Ethan tilted his head and grinned when he saw what his little girl was looking at, and he walked over to her and took her in his arms. “So all I had to do was to bring you a cat? Ahhh how stupid I am.” He faked a smack on his forehead which made Rose laugh, but she didn't look too hard at her father as she tried to look at the cat and communicate with her. Rose seemed to be speaking in a language Ethan didn't understand because it was as if the cat understood what she was saying and it sounded right through the glass. “You want to, uhh, you want to pet it?” Rose enthusiastically nodded and clapped her hands, making strangely sweet sounds. Ethan called out to her, even though the cat backed away a bit when he opened the garden gate, and she came back and lay down next to Rose.

Rose was so excited that she didn't even know exactly how to love her, so she kept putting her hand on cat's head and made a huh sound and pulled back. "No Rosey, no. Here, give me your hand." Rose gave her hand and watched Ethan rub it on the cat. "You're going to do that, okay? Don't scare it. Yeah, good girl." Ethan hasn't been this happy in a long time because he hasn't had one in three years. But now they had overcome it all, and Rose continued to grow and everything was complete. Ethan felt completely fulfilled now.