Trusting An Outsider

Plot - The Reader has the power to teleport, and Heisenberg thinks the Reader can save Ethan at the show after the meeting. When Reader saves Ethan from the lycans and brings him to her home, she senses that there is something sexual tension between them.

  A/N - I really don't have much to say but please vote and comment If you read this because your feedbacks are very important to me and I want to know how I can improve myself more. I hope you like this though <3

   You can check my account on AO3 as well. It's LilywritesJoelMiller

   Like Lord Heisenberg, you were kidnapped from your own family, but differently from your sister, for Miranda's experiments and you were the youngest of the Lords and the most humane before Heisenberg. Because you were young and Miranda didn't want a last lord, she sent you further away from the factory, but that wouldn't stop you because after the experiments you had a power that she didn't expect. Until you got used to using it, you never stepped outside of your shadow except to meet Heisenberg. The reason was that you didn't want to see Mother Miranda and you were angry with her for throwing you across the village. You were joining Heisenberg on one occasion because mother miranda used people for her own benefit and only took 4 "special" people and made them Lords.Sometimes you felt a jealousy over Alcina Dimitrescu because of the place she lived in and how she was acting like a real human got you mad because she didin't deserve it in any way. However, you never kept quiet about this situation and just decided to gather your strength and concentrate on it, and one day you realized that the time had come and you left the house you were in and walked through the forest area without using your teleportation power and walked into the village. On the way to the village, you wanted to stop by Heisenberg's factory which was in your way, and you came to the front of the factory, enjoying nature without any haste.

   You and Heisenberg got along so well from the beginning that you never believed that such a thing could happen because unlike the others, Heisenberg seemed more intimidating and angry than anyone else, but then you got to know him better and realized that underneath that angry nature was actually compassion. Also, you both had been separated from your family and been Miranda's experiments, and that was another reason to love each other. Heisenberg always had a fatherly attitude towards you and was protecting you, which you liked because you had never seen your father in your life and seeing this affection from him made you emotional and happy.     Unwittingly, when you came to the door of Heisenberg's office, you gently pushed the ajar door, poked your head in, and looked around, and there he was. Who knows why he was sitting at his desk and what was he working on again. You had never been involved in Heisenberg's affairs and you didn't want to know anything about what he was doing because it was none of your business. Whatever he was doing, he was obviously doing it to beat Miranda and get revenge on her. Of course, you knew that Heisenberg hated Miranda and was involuntarily flattering her, and after a while you followed Heisenberg and started not doing what Miranda said, which Miranda never seemed to care about you and never will.

  Slowly and surely, you walked over to Heisenberg's desk, trying to figure out what he was working on for a few seconds, but then gave up and nudged his arm to make him stop what he was doing. " Ahh there you are! I was started to think you ain't gonna show up. Good think you're here though." You raised an eyebrow, not understanding what you were saying, and waited for him to continue. " Miranda will hold a meeting in an hour and guess what it is about." There was only one name that came to mind, but you didn't want to say it because Miranda's act was a total villainy. "I won't say anything about this, Karl. She's just a baby and the thought that she's stolen from her dad makes my stomach sick. I'm pretty sure there must be another way- " Heisenberg stood up and hurried through his office moved back and forth. You knew why he was doing this. Whenever he was stressed and angry with someone (usually with Alcina or Mother Miranda) he would do that. " The agents were taking the dad and the baby away from the house but Miranda act so soon and she got the vehicle attacked. She got the baby away from the vehicle and came back to the village. I believe Rose's dad is still searching for his daughter in the village so Miranda wanted to hold a meeting. But this time, you must be in it too. '' You had never attended and did not want to attend the meetings she held because her words sounded exactly like the words of a monster. You didn't like her at all and Heisenberg knew it, but you couldn't make sense of why you had to go there.