The king is back 3 😏

Flashback continues

R(crying): I m sorry vansh I wasn't able to tell u about my past about what happened 4 years ago.(choking on her voice) I fear that after learning about this u will hate me, u will feel ashamed of me, u won't be able to accept me. Bcoz 4 years back my..my professor (sobbing badly)... He... He... Tried to force me... He was about to molest me... He tore my dress... I was saved only bcoz of sejal and gayu or else he would have raped me....

Vansh was shocked learning this new piece of truth. He din't knew how to react. He was hell angry. Anyone could see by looking into his eyes that he is ready to burn the whole world just to punish that asshole.

R(crying): I wanted to confess my love to u after confessing this truth but i was afraid that after learning about this u will leave me..U will hate me.. U will remove me from ur life. (Sad chuckles) Waise bhi y would Vansh Raisinghania love an orphan that too who has been molested. I know I was saved that day but he did tore my dress... He... Even now I m afraid that u will hate me... (Looking above) Patah hai vansh tumhe apne aankhon ke saamne martha hua dekhne ke bawajud yeh dil maantha hi nhi that u r dead.I don't know y but my heart tells me that u r alive.

Unknowingly she drifts off to sleep on the floor itself...

V(dangerous glint) : I don't know who did this. But u dared to touch my sweetheart and now u have to face its result. Vansh Raisinghania ki biwi, uske pyaar ke saath tumne zabardasti karne ki koshish ki hai, tum pachtaoge professor ki tumne meri riddhima ke saath aesa karne ka socha bhi kaise, til til karkar, tadpa tadpa kar marunga main tumhe. (Crying) U r damn strong riddhima. U suffered this much in ur life then also always had a smile on ur face, I promise sweetheart I wont leave that professor but... how... how could u even think so low about me, how could u think that ur vansh will hate u after knowing this. No sweetheart instead I m feeling so proud of u. And u are the same riddhima who never bothered of me being the VR then how could u think this. (Wiping his tears) No problem sweetheart i will prove u wrong, I will give u so much love that u will forget all the pain that u have gone through in ur whole life, I know life of an orphan is not at all easy, it's very rough but then also u always lived ur life happily and even made others happy, u made my house a home, u made this stone hearted VR fall in love with u. Now it's my turn and I promise I will not let u down.

Thinking about his sweetheart he too drifts off to sleep.

Time skips
Few days had gone like this, everyone were mourning vansh's death, riddhima was trying to find proof against the mother-son duo and she had met vihaan - vansh's lookalike,so if she needs to use him in the future then she needs to erase all proofs against vansh, Kabir was trying to come in good books of the family and he did except the young Raisinghanias everyone were loving him. In these days riddhima, ishani and aryan had formed a good bond, aryan had started to love riddhima as his elder sister from the day she mended his relation with his vansh bhai, ishani and aryan knew that riddhu was trying hard to hide her feelings so that the family doesn't break.

Morning
In VR mansion,
Everyone was trying to cope with the lose they had. No one was able to accept the truth that their vansh was dead but the truth is always painful and no matter what u need to accept it.

All the Raisinghanias had their breakfast and moved back to their respective rooms. Its their daily routine after vansh's death they don't have a family talk, there was purely silence in VR mansion. But they tried to hide their emotions from each other to not break the other one. All are worried about riddhima, she is very young and she lost her husband, she has a life ahead and its very hard to live without a partner and especially when ur love has died. Each and every person could see how broken she was, even the staff felt bad to see her like this, she treated everyone like her family. So she was a daughter, a sister to the staff of VR mansion, they just prayed that God anyhow bestow his blessings upon her and give her share of happiness and peace