What is loyalty?

Sorry guys , i ll soon update the next part of A new beginning.. naya safar .. i.e. the third part... 

its just tht i m confused with how to insult the Raisinghanias and take a proper revenge with punishment.. bcoz most of it i have already written in my previous shots.... And i always try tht the punishments i give to a particular character is not repeated again.. so i m thinking new ideas.. 

if anyone has any idea for their punishments then pls do tell me...

And as I m not able to update the 3 part due to the above query I m posting an os...
________________________________________

This is suggested by Rrahul_Helly_Lover3

And thank u @_Avyanna05 for the title, i actually was not able to think a perfect title.

Its an os on the track where dadi orders Aryan to kill riddhu.

In my shot,Rudra is not dead, Angre and Ishani have divorced on mutual interest, anupriya is back in jail and kabir is dead

___________________________________________

Dadi ordered Vansh to kill riddhu but he denied her and told her not to interfere in his married life

In Riansh Room,

Vansh is in his room trying to divert his mind.

V ( Thinks):  How could she even think abt harming my riddhima. They all know how much i love her. I always sacrifice for all of them, i ruined my childhood, i went to Juvenile center for Ishani but in return wht i got (sad chuckle)she tried to kill my child. I entered Mafia only for them so tht they can have a splendid life. Before riddhima i was not even having a breathe of relief in my life. I dont say they should be in debt to me but cant they show a bit of care and concern for me, at least cant they respect my decisions. Y do they always instigate either riddhima against me or vice versa. 

V(Anger): Bas bohot ho gya. ab main kisi ko bhi mere biwi ya bacche ko kharoch tak pohonchaane  nhi dunga. agar dadi ne Riddhima ko chot phonchaane ka socha bhi toh voh pachtaegi ki voh abhi bhi zinda kyu hai.

Vansh went towards Dadi's room but he heard her talking to someone on phone.

D:Very good Aryan, I m proud of u, u have kidnapped Riddhima. She should be killed before 7pm. Dont worry i wont let Vansh learn, he wont reach there before her death.

Vansh was shocked , he never thought tht his dadi who loved his wife as her granddaughter will fall so low and try to kill her. But he didnt have time to ponder over it, he needs to save his family, his life.

Aryan tied up Riddhima. She shouts for help. 

Ar: You will be dying now. No one can save u . And dont even think Vansh bhai will come here, he is not even aware of all this...

Vansh is on the way.

Ar(evilly): After you, it will be Vansh bhai's turn. 

R: What do you mean?

Ar:  I have to kill Vansh bhai as well, Dadi has lost faith on Vansh bhai, we all feel that Vansh bhai has lost the spark, he is losing the family, Dadi has freed him from all the responsibility, he is gone,  now its time for you to go. 

R: You are doing wrong. Vansh will not leave you, please let me go.

Ar: Fine, I will let you go, run.

Riddhu runs to some jungle. Aryan shoots at her.

Ar: You were becoming a hunter, now see how you get hunted, come on, run.