Chapter 4

The others frozen at what they just heard their teammate and trusted friend just say. "Why didn't you tell us sooner?" Hooper asked, "we could have helped, kept the foundation from knowing". Cory looked up at Hooper wiping away his tears. "I didn't know if you would expect me"replied Cory. "We have been through alot together I won't betray you like that"said Hooper. "Plus the less people know the better, we don't want a repeat of what happened last time" Ashlie added to Cory's statement.

"What happened last time?" Tirana asked. "I was tricked, tricked into bringing these files to life"stated Cory. Tirana and Hooper looked even more shocked and surprised than before. "You brought these to life?" Hooper said unsure. Cory nodded. "Come on let's get these out of here and never talk about this again"said Tirana.

After they got all the files they left the building. Outside waiting for them was Professor Otis and a squad of mobile task agents. "I see you finally confessed to being a scp, Carter"said Professor Otis. "What, what do you mean?" Cory weakly said. "The conversation you had with the rest of your team and her"Otis said the last part turning to Ashlie, "agents detain the scp and arrest the others". An agent walked up to each of them and place them in handcuffs. "You're making a mistake Otis"said Cory. "A mistake?" Otis asked, "no one will care since as far as I am aware you have no family or friends on the outside plus right now there's a certain scp that's being transferred right now that I'll like two might like each other, don't worry it's not dangerous".

Something broke inside of Cory when Professor Otis mentioned the fact that almost all of his family and friends were dead. He never met his father, his mother died giving birth to him leaving him in the care of his grandmother and self depended at a early age, his grandfather was very conservative and wanted nothing to do with Cory or his sister even though she was born 'normally', when he was a teenager his grandmother passed, then Nick and Tommy and after that the foundation happened. His eye turned red for a moment but unfortunately Professor Otis noticed. "I see I've hit a nerve"said Otis.

The mobile task force agents forced all of into the van. They placed Cory into a separate van. Before they closed Cory overheard two of the agents talking. "Looks like we're arriving at the same time as the scp they're transferring" said mtf #1. "Well looking like we have to put them in the same temporary containment unit"replied mtf #2. (A/N:I know it doesn't make sense but you'll see why later). Cory hoped it wasn't anything deadly.