𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽.𝙾𝙽𝙴;𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎

~𝘒𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘪

I'm at Daichi's house right now, because I'm going to spend the night.
It is Friday after all.

We're sitting on the couch watching a movie that I'm not really paying attention to.

"Hey Daichi?"

"What's up Suga?"

"I'm bored." I pout.

He pauses the movie, turns to me, and asks, "Do you want to do something?"

My eyes light up when he asks me that.

"Can we go to that park close to your house and watch the sunset?"

"If you want." He chuckles.

We clean up the small mess we made while watching the movie and get ready for the park.
Afterwards we get into Daichi's car and start driving there.

Once we arrive at the parking lot Daichi takes about 5 minutes to park for some strange reason, but I don't pay mind to it.

We start walking around and make small talk while doing so.

"Hey Koshi?"

"Mhm?"

"Wanna go to the wishing well?"

"Sure!"

"Great, let's go." He smiles.

We walk hand in hand listening to the light wind rustling the trees and watching the sunset in the process as well. It was quite peaceful.

-

After about 20 minutes of walking, we arrive at the well and make our wishes.
It's well past dark now, so we start making our way to the car.

We decided to go the opposite way we came, because according to Daichi it's a shorter distance, but I'm pretty sure they're about the same.

As were walking we see two people on a bench sleeping, in each other's arms.
I point this out to Daichi, and he slightly pulls my hand in the direction of the two figures.

The closer we get I start seeing their features.

Blonde and looks tall.
Ginger and looks pretty small, but I can't really tell what his height is.

'𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘛𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘏𝘪𝘯a𝘵𝘢..?'

As soon as I just realize what went through my head, I laughed at myself internally.

Once were right in front of them, I look at Daichi in shock and he looks shocked as well.

'𝘏𝘰𝘭𝘺 𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘛𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘏𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘢.'

Daichi wakes them up and they look at us embarrassed.

We sit down next to them, and I ask, "What are you two doing sleeping on a bench together."

"Long-ish story." Tsukishima replies in his usual annoyed tone.

"Right, okay. Well, you two should get home." Daichi says before getting up and taking my hand.

"Alright. Come on Shoyo."

We both turn around when Tsukishima calls Hinata by his first name.
Hinata just gets up and acts like it's normal.
We just continue walking after a second not wanting to intrude on their personal lives to much.

--------------------------------------

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 460
(𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀/𝐍)

𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲/𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

𝐁𝐲𝐞! <𝟑